Syracuse - 2/19

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
You better believe the Carrier Dome will be loud as hell when we go up there in a few weeks. It'll be the toughest place we've played by far this season.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Omg lmao. That's really tame. I remember going to games as a kid & hearing chants of "go back go back go back to your school your team is on drugs & you're coach is a fool"to Maryland & Lefty Drisell. Which was pretty tacky in hindsight...because I think it was right after the Len Bias overdose. Think a UVA player Olden Polyneice had some academic issue suspension cause I also remember a cheatin Polyneice chant.

Obviously he's never been to Cameron cause they take it to a whole other level, puke chants of how's your grandma to a NC st player who's grandmother had just died. Not to mention the pukes chanting orphan orphan to unc Scott Williams whose dad had murdered his mother & then committed suicide. Remember a story of pukes throwing twinkles at the court for Dennis Scott in reference to his weight.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Most places are loud and people get on players for air balls, etc. I went up to the new littleJohn for the game a couple weeks ago. Great facility and really nice people. They yelled and screamed but it was a good atmosphere and never threatening. Norte Dame gets loud, but also a great place to see a game as a visitor. The Dean Dome is a morgue except when they play Duke.

Cameron is actually very tame. Duke kids threw twinkles at D3. He picked one up, unwrapped it and ate it. Classic. The grandma story was one jerk, not the whole student section. No one chanted orphan at Scott Williams in Cameron. I was in Cameron for the D3 and Scott Williams game, so I can attest to both.

Maryland fans throwing bottles at players and parents? Check. We were warned by Security that we should leave early because they couldn't protect us from the students after the game ended. My 70+ year old mother was terrified and a student threw a punch at my dad. He was about 75 at the time and hadn't said a word.

Kentucky fans lined up to spit on visitor fans as we left after the game.

God help you if you go to Blacksburg for a game as a visitor.