Supporters Section at BDS

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
The current south end zone has not been full in years, and the students there should be put back in the north end zone. I like the idea of a new supporters section, maybe with some new plaza suites above similar to the new trend in stadiums. This is a Vegas concept for their new stadium....
Las-Vegas-Stadium-field-suites-rendering.jpeg
If they allowed alcohol in that section, I'm sure it could be a sell-out.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Not to mention that Texas A&M is drowning in oil money. I think I won't live long enough to see BDS modernized much beyond what we've got. Meanwhile, Alabama is spending $100M to update their stadium, UT is spending $300M, etc. etc.
Madness isn't it?

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
They still need to leave 10-12 seats up front for the GoldFellas. They were banned from the north end zone a number of years back.
Didn't realise the GoldFellas were banned from the North Endzone. Any idea why?

I was always under the impression they were in south cause it was free (vs north is paid)

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
Didn't realise the GoldFellas were banned from the North Endzone. Any idea why?

I was always under the impression they were in south cause it was free (vs north is paid)

Either way, that ban can be overturned I'm sure. The goldfellas were banned from McCamish as well, but I emailed Pastner about it and he unbanned them. Here's a picture from the GT-Indiana game a couple of years ago:

qDPan092ySqaX6jHnPMsWrl7Hr4oY56GV38pffhChOCzolLbcTlVcKUDzb8MA8Q4uGHZDXSJNo9pEfP2p0BkucczKUgf7y8tPIMB0q1fFNJfPRkwesFzFfoVTZ1g4PmlHn7VZOyHJHwLGpyhXl6S4Cnr6Awia0xTOCP6LV4RynbnYkwjPJ-YdvsPwGdy9op07-f_kSy-zLCMrYJug1dPW_BgaT4Lzba75SF8236ruXXybLGFDwR4NhHMZW3lkU6tzBDFHrzC8FdLi5XAr0vfKqRPg1xFyUiBp4CGQNOu0n4lmf9uJgu7JNI69ID6t7a3ItSYbhNGheToccDnzSHTj3DVjuLL05-956_QtjfP0LPmCv9uBGKu52LpYhWsLmNqbzdmjMB_EE4C59Dp9tcEg4F6isVnwtZUWPDhT9XHW5FPhTvQ7Zb3kxtWwps9Js0ain-5VPGYFPCHc6KwhgaIHTxbwGvcw65W_iCXMOk_QjwKc24Tqo_hECIFggR8lp6nB_rpv8IOncOYoMfVhIUv9re5Mgkak8BLmNsD8m_USQKOjUay9yPcmurmh_QALK2FTYBhb72zbmzqrNIXj6xl4eNMyjFrpYfpoXRBdUz96sHiY3grIZY2GOAEogj8dDIR-Pg5twGtlKbRz_4Ppsp4nVfHvJ566dt6Qv3mVcDbjol-BJTMrzoGnw=w960-h640-no

herb

Helluva Engineer
If Tech engages the state rather than ignores it, I think a lot of problems would take care of themselves. Sadly, I know more Tech graduates in Shanghai than Savannah.

The administration apparently has much more interest in engaging Shanghai than Savannah, so there is a reason you do. May be good for the school (I don’t think it is) but it is definitely bad for athletics

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I didn’t hear Money Down against VT or UGA but the PA guy does stink and calls us Georgia.
I know he did it at uga game because the Tech season ticket holder next to me who sold his tickets to 4 uga made fun of it. But I hold the season ticket holder know I will spill my whole drink on him next and a hot dog full of mustard and ketchup. I'll show him he will pay for selling to uga as*holes.

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
The Goldfellas were at all the games this year

They're at every home game every year! (although the 2017 and 2018 seasons didn't have very good attendance with some games having only one or two show up)

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I'd like to see Techwood turned into a one way (or fully closed) and the concourse expanded out.
WARNING SLIGHT RANT AHEAD
The Tech Market was a joke all season but especially so last Saturday. That big area blocked off with NOTHING out there except another run of the mill concessionaire. It's the perfect place for food trucks or pop up stands. I know things don't change over night, but c'mon man.
City of Atlanta won't let GT permanently closed Techwood Dr on the East Side. Something to do with mandatory escape/fire route, IIRC. Thus, we are limited as to the Footprint on the East side....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk