Supporters Section at BDS

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
It needs to happen, but it can’t just happen out of thin air. There still needs to be enough “supporters” to fill a supporters section. Maybe after Tech wins 6 in 2020 and 9 in 2021 it will come to fruition ;)

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
It's like the swarm for non students. Generally general admission type seats where the fans there lead chants/cheers/be engaging and enthusiastic the whole game.

Its supposedto be die hard fan section that gets the rest of the stadium amped up.

Atlanta United's definition. Would be fun to have this next to the visiting fans. Not sure about safe.

https://www.atlutd.com/fans/supporters-groups
Thanks guys.

I approve.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1f580aefc14b6320e13b0f94f0f7b687/tenor.gif?itemid=4770652

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
My mind went in the wrong direction of supporters section. But, now that I have the real answer as to what its in, I love the idea.

And don't tell me that they can't tear down the West stands and rebuild them in one season. Texas A&M went from this:
USATSI_7527764.jpg

To this:
TEXAFBSTA_0088_ChristyRadecic.jpg

in just one season. Complete tear down and rebuild of pressbox side of stadium in 8 months and under budget.

I was hoping that when we announced a partnership with the Benz that we would play one full season there while BDS@HGF underwent a major rebuild. I'm hoping that with AI2020, a good portion of it, after the new Edge building, will go towards stadium renovations. Our displays and rust and the halfa**ed tribute to Castlebury are just pathetic.

bishopbee

Jolly Good Fellow
I remember a couple of year's ago (might have been longer - my OF memory is not good) someone came on this and other forums gathering ideas/suggestions to supposedly to send to TS/GTAA of how to improve the GT gameday experience. I know a lot of ideas were thrown out by all of us, some of which I thought had merit. Does anyone know if that went to it's intended audience? Might be good to dust it off, review it again, and try it again.