Super Bowl 51 Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
And all the pundits will laud the all mighty NE cheats! I can honestly say the better team did not win. Atlanta gave the the cheats a gift wrapped win like it was Christmas.
I bet you this will be the highlight of Dan Quinn's time in Atlanta and it will be down hill from here similar to Dan Reeves after 1998. I think this might have a bit of an affect on the 2017 Falcons and they will go 9-7 like they probably should have this season. This game hurts a hell of a lot worse than the loss to Denver in that Super Bowl did.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
The play calling in field goal range up 8 was just awful...I mean worst I've ever seen awful. You win the game with a field goal there. So damn stupid...

At the same time, it's not like anyone on the team made a single play in the 4th quarter. Kick returns were pathetic, defense was a wet paper bag, and offense was virtually non-existent. I've never seen a meltdown like that.

Good news is I'll get over this in a couple days, but thank God it wasn't Tech or it would last months...maybe years.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
The play calling in field goal range up 8 was just awful...I mean worst I've ever seen awful. You win the game with a field goal there. So damn stupid...

At the same time, it's not like anyone on the team made a single play in the 4th quarter. Kick returns were pathetic, defense was a wet paper bag, and offense was virtually non-existent. I've never seen a meltdown like that.

Good news is I'll get over this in a couple days, but thank God it wasn't Tech or it would last months...maybe years.
The Falcons looked like they they regressed to the way they played against Tampa Bay in week 1