Super Bowl 51 Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
The Atlanta Falcons are going to play the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 51 in Houston. I think the Atlanta Falcons end this magic carpet ride with a 35-31 win over the New England Patriots.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
This is going to be a good Super Bowl. It's crazy how consistent NE has been. All this will be new for these Falcons players. But Matt Ryan has been playing out of his mind. I dont know who is gonna win but I'm just glad either way it goes, a Yellow Jacket will get a Super Bowl ring.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
This is going to be a good Super Bowl. It's crazy how consistent NE has been. All this will be new for these Falcons players. But Matt Ryan has been playing out of his mind. I dont know who is gonna win but I'm just glad either way it goes, a Yellow Jacket will get a Super Bowl ring.
This could be like the first New York Giants-New England Patriots Super Bowl.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Pass rush is going to be really important Tom Brady needs to have happy feet.

Actually it's the opposite. NE doesn't have a true pass rusher and has to generate pressure with blitzes. With this passing attack, I can't image they would want to leave these WR one-on-one. If NE can't get pressure, this double digit win for the Falcons imo

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I think this game will be what everyone thought the Green Bay game was going to be...high scoring shootout. Honestly though, the Falcons look like the better team right now. I just don't think anyone can stop us...if we get two to three stops we win. Especially if they're early like they were yesterday. Green Bay was in pass only mode before they even knew what hit 'em

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I think this game will be what everyone thought the Green Bay game was going to be...high scoring shootout. Honestly though, the Falcons look like the better team right now. I just don't think anyone can stop us...if we get two to three stops we win. Especially if they're early like they were yesterday. Green Bay was in pass only mode before they even knew what hit 'em
This could be a Super Bowl for the Ages just like the 2002 Super Bowl where the Patriots shocked the Rams and Tom Brady became a star. I think Matt Ryan could break through like Tom Brady did then.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Count me as among those who don't like Belichick, but I will admit I have no idea why.
Belichick reminds me a lot of Tom Landry. After Landry retired a reporter asked Roger Staubach (also retired by then) what he thought of Landry as a coach. Staubach's reply: "Tom Landry is the perfect football coach. He's smart enough to understand the game and dumb enough to think it's important."

That goes double for Belichick, with this addition: he seems to be a really nasty person, along the same lines as Saban. I've never liked him either and that's why. You can be a great pro coach without being a snot; Bill Walsh is a fine example. This doesn't seem to compute with Belichick, however.