State of program

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
It’s all good friends, I cracked the code; JanKemp is Ted Roof’s username for GT Swarm. The good news... they both will be blocked and fired soon :)

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I

its funny how practically every GT fan outside of this message board are actually knowledgeable of what is going on & wants GT to be good & doesn't kiss PJ's ***

Why the **** are you on here to just trash the program??? Everything you are saying no one gives a **** what you are saying. Get lost

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
All these people want is mediocrity ! Real passionate fans here
This isn't what people are saying at all. You are a passionate fan basically talking trash about the team? There is a difference in being passionate and what you are doing. Of course everyone on here wants the team to win. If you would have came on here and said something to the affect of, what are some things we could do to better the team I'm passionate and want to win but this is hard to watch, I doubt people would be complaining. This is what you are basically saying now, after your original post, but your original post was degrading to the players on the field busting their butts. JMO

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Idk man. I am weird I guess...
I want us to be better than this. I’m sorry about that. I know now that that is the wrong way to feel.
We all want Tech to be consistently better thats why we're fans. Expecting something to magically be beyond what you put into it seems weird to me. You want to be better? Great go fund raise us a bunch more money for recruiting staff and coaches salaries.

Truittfields39

Georgia Tech Fan
It's not ok with me, my point is we are better than the majority of the teams in college football, and way better than our recruiting would indicate we would be.
I see what you are saying and I agree with you on that completely. We do tend to our preform our recruiting. And every now and then we compete for titles.
Maybe I am just frustrated by this Dook game.

Truittfields39

Georgia Tech Fan
We all want Tech to be consistently better thats why we're fans. Expecting something to magically be beyond what you put into it seems weird to me. You want to be better? Great go fund raise us a bunch more money for recruiting staff and coaches salaries.
I’ll meet you on techwood ave in the morning with empty coffee cans for us both.

Evan33

Georgia Tech Fan
I'll be honest, I can't stand this mediocre bull**** anymore, no one expects a mediocre season and if you do, you're not a competitor. Unfortunately, this isn't even mediocre anymore, it's simply pathetic. GA TECH doesn't need just a coaching change, but they need a culture change, and they need it fast. If they don't be the inbreds, this will be the second time in three years that we haven't made a bowl... it's inexcusable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk