State of program

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
Our coaching staff is in the 40's on salary. CPJ is #40 on paid coaches. If you seriously want a consistent top 25 team you gotta pay for it.

yes.....

our lack of recruiting is what is killing us imo and we need to fix special teams. counting the a$$whipping the blue devils are putting on us. we still only lost two games by a good margin.

we are so close to being a 8-2 team it makes me drool.

i think stan the man will get the things we need to fix .... fixed. starting with a better recruiting staff.

go jackets

Evan33

Georgia Tech Fan
I'll be honest, I can't stand this mediocre bull**** anymore, no one expects a mediocre season and if you do, you're not a competitor. Unfortunately, this isn't even mediocre anymore, it's simply pathetic. GA TECH doesn't need just a coaching change, but they need a culture change, and they need it fast. If they don't beat the inbreds, this will be the second time in three years that we haven't made a bowl... it's inexcusable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Ugh, different game, same inconsistent tech.
I'll refrain from posting fully until later, but still incredibly disappointed in our team and coaching staff

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll be honest, I can't stand this mediocre bull**** anymore, no one expects a mediocre season and if you do, you're not a competitor. Unfortunately, this isn't even mediocre anymore, it's simply pathetic. GA TECH doesn't need just a coaching change, but they need a culture change, and they need it fast. If they don't beat the inbreds, this will be the second time in three years that we haven't made a bowl... it's inexcusable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is not mediocre.......

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Y’all should stop bitching about people bitching. People are frustrated and rightfully so. I’ve liked CPJ for a while and enjoyed his offense but cmon. How long are we gonna ride this rollercoaster before you say enough is enough? I’ve seen this team blow leads in all losses but one this year. That’s pathetic. That’s bad coaching. Someone tell me something to convince me that this football program isn’t stale.

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
I

its funny how practically every GT fan outside of this message board are actually knowledgeable of what is going on & wants GT to be good & doesn't kiss PJ's ***
If you don't like the people on this board, you can always post on another one.