Starting QB speculation

Which QB will take the first snap for GT in Tallahassee?

• Graham

Votes: 87 26.9%
  • Yates

Votes: 79 24.5%
  • Gleason

Votes: 66 20.4%
  • Sims

Votes: 91 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stech81

Helluva Engineer
If we have a bunch of players turning on a true freshman QB already then we have a bunch of players that better just get used to losing because that's pitiful. Support your damn teammate and let the coaches do their job deciding who needs to be starting.
Agree 100% if a player is turning on him it's time to cut those players that is a cancer and you need to get rid of it. I saw this happen before and trust me it ain't pretty. Let the coaches coach and if they don't work out then they need to go. ( 7 years is a long time)

kalld12

Banned
Agree 100% if a player is turning on him it's time to cut those players that is a cancer and you need to get rid of it. I saw this happen before and trust me it ain't pretty. Let the coaches coach and if they don't work out then they need to go. ( 7 years is a long time)
Players I’ve seen commenting on his post are Malachi Carter, Ahmarean Brown, Kaleb Oliver, Mikel Lockhart, and Jordan Huff. You arent cutting those players. Interesting week coming up

kalld12

Banned
People who are begging for Graham need to go back and watch full games from last year. Not just his highlights lol. Of course his highlights look good.

Ok? I’ve been watching the last two bud, today was worse than any last year, especially this last one, let’s not forget that Graham didn’t start till after Citadel as well.

kalld12

Banned
Then get ready for 5 more bad years I have saw this before lose part of the team you are done.

I agree man. Coaches need to get it under control, but when you lose to a team like Syracuse, this stuff tends to happen. We are the better team, but we got beat between the lines today. Our coaches have a huge task in front of them

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I’m not entirely sure if Simms should have been the guy we went with, but we did. We have to give him more time to work out his issues.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
He wasn't even good enough to throw it to the other team either....

It’s a lot better than an INT. Ask the defense. They’d rather us play the field position game than turn the ball over and give them a short field to defend.

I’m not saying Sims career is over or anything, but it’s crazy to be offended that we ask to see another QB after our QB has averaged 3 turnovers a game.

kalld12

Banned
It’s a lot better than an INT. Ask the defense. They’d rather us play the field position game than turn the ball over and give them a short field to defend.

I’m not saying Sims career is over or anything, but it’s crazy to be offended that we ask to see another QB after our QB has averaged 3 turnovers a game.

AMEN

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
This year was gonna have an asterisk next to it and now I think for us its a throw away. I think we need to stay committed to Sims so he can develop and learn from his mistakes. He was not as bad as the stats show. Two ints were where he got hit and the ball floated into Syracuse’s arms, another he sailed a little high, but the last one was bad.