Starting QB speculation

Which QB will take the first snap for GT in Tallahassee?

• Graham

Votes: 87 26.9%
  • Yates

Votes: 79 24.5%
  • Gleason

Votes: 66 20.4%
  • Sims

Votes: 91 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I’m just stuck as there have been multiple posters that seem to have “sources” who have different predictions. :unsure:

I don't think anyone on this forum actually knows anything. However, since the voting is about even: There will be someone who has posted "inside sources say XXX", and 1 out of 4 voters who will say they knew for certain all along no matter who it is.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I don't think anyone on this forum actually knows anything. However, since the voting is about even: There will be someone who has posted "inside sources say XXX", and 1 out of 4 voters who will say they knew for certain all along no matter who it is.
There are multiple different posters with multiple different “sources.” All of whom are clamoring for their prediction to be right so they can say, “I told y’all so.” Aint no different than when they comment on recruit’s threads to say “he ain’t coming to Tech,” just to put their feet in their mouths when they do. I’m sure there’s a couple folks on here with legit information, but since nobody knows who’s who, it’s best to take all of it with a grain of salt.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
This is what you want to see - the best talent rise to the top in an otherwise young QB room that hasn’t really proven that much

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m surprised in a good way. Beats out last years starter and the QB at the top of our recruiting board last cycle. Sims was off the table as a FSU commit.
I never weighed in on the debate but felt like Graham would start the year. I also never considered Yates a possibility. He obviously had several fans that followed his HS success and likened him to Joe Ham.
What a nice problem to have. Maybe Tech can have nice things!:)

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Bruh....Ken:

Can't read a room lol. Sucks for all of us who can actually hold a secret smh. Vamos #10! Time to shine!