Starting OL for UM

MountPGT1990

Banned
I don’t have any inside info on this but something weird is going with Morgan twins on OL. They both are out with same injury and were listed on depth chart??
I hate to say it but so far those two have been disappointing from a stand point of playing any meaningful snaps and making contributions on the field . I never hear any of the coaches talking about them progressing or getting ready to step up and contribute, they’re a mysterious duo for sure

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I don’t have any inside info on this but something weird is going with Morgan twins on OL. They both are out with same injury and were listed on depth chart??
I hate to say it but so far those two have been disappointing from a stand point of playing any meaningful snaps and making contributions on the field . I never hear any of the coaches talking about them progressing or getting ready to step up and contribute, they’re a mysterious duo for sure
They weren't necessarily highly recruited guys. Just a couple of country strong boys we were hoping would pan out IMO.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Stickler 6-5 290.

To me Stickler seems to be a little confused , but he does move pretty well in space and does wall off the def end.

Are we writing off "the STICK too soon.
Maybe the game will slow down. Let's go STICK.

MountPGT1990

Banned
That's been a promising list in recent years.

Not really from what I remember . Wasn’t Gary Brown that scout team hero guy one year that was supposed to be our next great OL and Jabari Hunt Days was the DL that Shaq Mason said was just amazing and best D lineman he faced all year and then he flopped too the next season and quit

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Not really from what I remember . Wasn’t Gary Brown that scout team hero guy one year and who was the DL that Shaq Mason said was just amazing and best D lineman he faced all year and then he flopped too the next season and quit
I was being facetious. Jabari Hunt-Days was the D Lineman.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
They are RSSO. Stick did not play much until this year RSJR. Maybe next year?

MOST of the time, it takes offensive linemen longer to develop. Will, Parker, Shamire, and Lee were exceptions due to superior strength,and/or athleticism but even they would have probably benefited from a red shirt year. The Morgan twins are still a work in progress. Just keep improving and good things will happen. A lineman not being a major contributor until they are red shirt juniors is more the norm than the exception.