Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
First time i feel like they know my name
Everybody knows your first name.

music video 80s GIF

Ice ice baby steps indeed.....

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Last time I can remember a DB moving to running back for us was Tony Hollings. If Edwards turns into Hollings, I'll take that. Edwards was an offensive weapon in HS, so it's not out of left field.

"Named all-state as a junior in 2019, when he was also tabbed the Gwinnett County’s Offensive Player of the Year by the Gwinnett Daily Post after for 1,153 yards and 15 touchdowns on just 66 carries while also catching 29 passes for 566 yards and three more scores..."

If my arithmetic is correct, Kaleb averaged 17.5 yards per carry and 19.5 yards per reception.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

"Named all-state as a junior in 2019, when he was also tabbed the Gwinnett County’s Offensive Player of the Year by the Gwinnett Daily Post after for 1,153 yards and 15 touchdowns on just 66 carries while also catching 29 passes for 566 yards and three more scores..."

If my arithmetic is correct, Kaleb averaged 17.5 yards per carry and 19.5 yards per reception.

If you listened to Buster Faulkner talk in that spring presser, he doesn't want RBs who only run the ball. He wants RBs that can do it all. With what Dontae Smith said about Edwards still wanting to hit people, that pretty much covers blocking and picking up blitzes. Edwards can potentially be a 3 down back with the ability to be a receiver out of the backfield or motioned to the slot. This move can potentially be a big move for our offense.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
If you listened to Buster Faulkner talk in that spring presser, he doesn't want RBs who only run the ball. He wants RBs that can do it all. With what Dontae Smith said about Edwards still wanting to hit people, that pretty much covers blocking and picking up blitzes. Edwards can potentially be a 3 down back with the ability to be a receiver out of the backfield or motioned to the slot. This move can potentially be a big move for our offense.
This exactly. The OC knows our OLine is several recruiting cycles away from being legit so he knows he has to get the ball to play makers quickly. I think the days of slow developing plays we saw recently are over. Faulkner has future jobs he wants to line up for so he’s going to scratch and claw to add to his resume. In just one press conference I can already tell he is head and shoulders above Pnode and Long.

MaverickGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the team is now on Spring Break and returns on the 27th correct?
I guess you are correct. No news. Why would we schedule spring practice this way? Doesn't really seem to make much sense, practice for a week and then spring break? Why not just start after spring break and have the team get into a rhythm? First questionable move by CBK