Spring Practice

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Come on now, we gotta give the man a chance. I honestly believe had Brent Key started the season off last year as HC Ga Tech wins 7 games. I believe he’s fixed the QB position which is the main thing we had to get done. I’m feeling pretty good about this team.
So do i have a possible member of the "i really hated the new coach before he was hired club" ? There are enough ifs and maybes in your post to allow u to join. But u have to be very vocal about the lack of "totally great toughness" ( (TGT) he promised.. Maybe u could blame the TGT for injuries in practice.

I will handle giving criticism for him not unleashing Budda to "Let the Jackets Sting" (LTJS) -- when we kick a field goal will be my que.

U do the he doesn't give 100% TGT, I will do the he wont LTJS enough.

But we NEED SOMEONE - to be the critic that knew key screwed up the defense because it was obvious thack needed to go because "Thack Is Wack" (TIW) Who can que the TIW when the other team scores-- "Look they scored - key should have known TIW.?

Our Club motto:
We demand excellence for the coach before he blame us for our support. We blamed him before he was hired.

Last edited:

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
So do i have a possible member of the "i really hated the new coach before he was hired club" ? There are enough ifs and maybes in your post to allow u to join. But u have to be very vocal about the lack of "totally great toughness" ( (TGT) he promised.. Maybe u could blame the TGT for injuries in practice.

I will handle giving criticism for him not unleashing Budda to "Let the Jackets Sting" (LTJS) -- when we kick a field goal will be my que.

U do the he doesn't give 100% TGT, I will do the he wont LTJS enough.

But we NEED SOMEONE - to be the critic that knew key screwed up the defense because it was obvious thack needed to go because "Thack Is Wack" (TIW) Who can que the TIW when the other team scores-- "Look they scored - key should have known TIW.?

Our Club motto:
We demand excellence for the coach before he blame us for our support. We blamed him before he was hired.
That’s why I said had 😂

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
That’s why I said had 😂
Just going on with you buddy. I’ve got my butt in a lot of trouble over the years for saying if so I try and remember to say had lol. I believe good things are coming to Ga Tech football and so far I love what I see in Brent Key. I believe you’ll see a tough football team going forward with BK

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Dos anyone have information on the Spring game team set-ups.Is it #1 Off vs #1 Def ? or is it 1 Off vs #2 def ? OR is a mismash of guys on each side?Is there an actual keeping of a "score" and then who "wins"?

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Dos anyone have information on the Spring game team set-ups.Is it #1 Off vs #1 Def ? or is it 1 Off vs #2 def ? OR is a mismash of guys on each side?Is there an actual keeping of a "score" and then who "wins"?
i'm surprised the team rosters for saturday aren't out yet.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
At 265 my doctor told me I was above the line. I look at it as I’m too short

Chuckles Rich People GIF by The Hustle Movie

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Give me my druthers, I'd have rather had Chadwell. Oth, I do think Key will do ok and could be even better. We did well with him in charge and the players are behind him. Now the question is whether we have the talent necessary to win 7. This is, imho, and unanswered question. Right now we have a team full of question marks. Positive answers to those questions are not assured.

The one thing in our favor is that the schedule is again more favorable. I'd just as soon play Ole Miss and UVA here, but you can't have everything. We could win at least 7 with the present timeline provided the questionable positions come through with above average play and Wake and Louisville don't prove road blocks. Not superior play, just above average and even then at the right positions. We'll see.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Well if you're not 7'2.5" then you are too short for a normal BMI. 😁
Glad south tech is not on bb team. The new basketball coach is tough. He cleaned out non productive players and coaches.

South Tech fb is out unless you work on hip bend. Unlike TFP looks our new fb coach is going to be "proactively" tough.

We will take u on swarm where u are clearly ATL!

albanyjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
My feed on my computer was cruddy as usual due to blurring and buggering, so I may have seen a third of the play. what I didn't see was false starts and off sides!

JacketFan137

Banned
My feed on my computer was cruddy as usual due to blurring and buggering, so I may have seen a third of the play. what I didn't see was false starts and off sides!
some of that was us being better and smarter and some of that was the refs absolutely swallowing the whistle.

there were some obvious pass interference’s that went uncalled. i think key probably just wanted the tempo and pace to be up and didn’t want the refs breaking up the flow of the scrimmage