Spring Practice 2016 News & Notes

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Updated roster says: Keshun is 250, Devine is 386! Pat Gamble is 277 Cerge-Henderson 295, St Amour 247, Taquon up to 185, Marcus Marshall now 212, and Kirvonte Benson at 206.
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/geot-m-footbl-mtt.html
Cottrell at 193 (and grew an inch)
Branch at 6'3 270 (really good size for a SDE) (any chance he starts?)
Devine...smh
Howell and Philpott both right around 6'3 220
Has gray always been 215 at safety? Are we looking at a guy who grows into a lightning fast LB?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Regarding our WRs: Two things you can count on with them. 1. Better have your head on a swivel at all times because they will put you on your a$$. 2. They will be monsters.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
What is maintenance calories for 386? Like 4000 a day?

HOLY LMFAO. I went into an online calculator to check, and when I hit enter, it said "please enter a valid weight". Apparently the machine doesn't believe that 386 is a real weight.
I found it to be somewhere between 5500-6500. Good grief I'd lose a pound a day if I was at his weight with my current intake.

Do we list our SDE's as DL and not DE? I only see four guys listed at DE and ten at DL.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Really disappointed with Shamire.. Did he do anything besides eat during the break??? just poor

Since GT plays mostly the nickle I'm expecting bigger safeties and something of a rover position being created.
David Curry& Jalen Johnson comes to mind.

The Dline is still really light in the britches and has the size to get moved around up front just not by the Oline, who are equally small. (Outside of Devine)
The lack of size on both lines will come back to haunt GT.