spring game roll call!

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Add myself, my alumni daughter and her spouse from Ole Miss, three grandsons and another son-in-law from Miss who now is a GT sidewalk fan.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll be there with my son-in-law, freshman daughter, and granddaughter. Just signed up for pre-game photo on field with Buzz. Got to make my granddaughter's first Tech experience a memorable one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately I can't be there. My daughter (who is as big a GT fan as anyone on this board and wishes she could be there as well) has a horse show all day Saturday. I would try to convince my wife to let me go to the game and just she go to the horse show, but our couch isn't that comfortable for sleeping.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I will........'gulp'............sadly...............not be able to attend the spring game. What is worse................'gulp'...............'gulp'...........is that ..................I will actually be at the cesspool Saturday for something totally unrelated. Can you imagine? I will be wearing a "together we swarm" tee shirt though, so this may be my last transmission. This is killing me but it is absolutely something I need to do. Aaaaargh!