spring game roll call!

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
I will........'gulp'............sadly...............not be able to attend the spring game. What is worse................'gulp'...............'gulp'...........is that ..................I will actually be at the cesspool Saturday for something totally unrelated. Can you imagine? I will be wearing a "together we swarm" tee shirt though, so this may be my last transmission. This is killing me but it is absolutely something I need to do. Aaaaargh!

Unacceptable!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I will........'gulp'............sadly...............not be able to attend the spring game. What is worse................'gulp'...............'gulp'...........is that ..................I will actually be at the cesspool Saturday for something totally unrelated. Can you imagine? I will be wearing a "together we swarm" tee shirt though, so this may be my last transmission. This is killing me but it is absolutely something I need to do. Aaaaargh!
I wore a Tech jersey to my classes in 2010. Remember how that game ended? Yea classes the next Monday weren't the best.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
It looks like a great turn out is in the works!
These kids have worked hard and will surely be pumped!!
Football is back folks!!
THWG!!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Probably won't make it, and I hate that. But it's too far to go for a noon scrimmage. I wish they had made it 1PM or even 2PM. Can't imagine fans from more than 2 hours away being able to make it in time.

It's easy supersize, rent a hotel :)

But you also have to get up before 10am to have a sporting chance to make it by 12 ;-)
You being retired and not having a schedule has ruined you. Lol

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Count me in! Will pick up my youngest Tech nerd on the way to BDS and be there in gold.[emoji4]

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Also if your a season ticket holder, check your email inbox for Your Discounted Spring Game Concession Voucher [emoji41]