Are you going to the White vs Gold game

• Yes, Go Jackets!

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
And TFG is on their sidelines...0 excuses if this is even close.
It's going to be a test for Key in more ways than usual, where winning the game is really important to the fanbase's perception of him. It's typical for other coaches to praise the other team and opposing coaches in their post game interview, but you know reporters will ask him about TFG specifically. I'd imagine he will say something professional, but if we lose it may leave a sour taste in some fans' mouths.

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
I will be there. The new LBs will be interesting to watch. At FSU, their Spring game is mainly the team doing drills according to the guys on Wakeup Warchant. Even their media guys aren't going. " The Jumping jacks look good. Glad we came. We are going to be a playoff team " - so says the Noles' faithful.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I will be there. The new LBs will be interesting to watch. At FSU, their Spring game is mainly the team doing drills according to the guys on Wakeup Warchant. Even their media guys aren't going. " The Jumping jacks look good. Glad we came. We are going to be a playoff team " - so says the Noles' faithful.
Gonna be a hard hill to climb starting for them starting the season 0-1.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I just think a lot of teams are rebuilding in bad spots.
FSU has to figure out if DJ works for their offense.
State should be a 20+ point win
Cuse should be a 10+ point win as it's the first year with a bunch of new pieces.
VMI should be a 50 point win.
Louisville has a new QB coming off a should injury.
Duke should be bad.
UNC is replacing their best QB in 20 years and still couldn't beat GT.
ND is a toss up but likely a loss
VT should be a win. I think GT is flat out better.
Miami no clue. Likely revenge game.
NC State is interesting. I think this is a toss up, McCall is way overrated.
uga game might be closer than last years.
I think VT and Duke will surprise some people.

VT made a bowl last year like us and they are returning ALL 22 STARTERS.

Duke has a great defensive mind in Diaz and I think Maalik Murphy will be good for them.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Remember those gray uniforms we wore when TFG was there. I wonder what happened to those. Also, sell off the Black Watch uniforms.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
It's football and Atlanta doesn't have a UFL team. I'll be there. :gt:🏈
I wish the NCAA would allow schools to play a game against another once every year for the spring game.
I just wish Atlanta had an NFL team.

My daughter and I will be at the spring game.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Wish I could go, but living in Orlando, makes it tough to get up for a spring game. But will be watching the replay later with some cold domestics.