Spring Game Expectations.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I can’t help but remember last season, I think the Miami game or UNC game, where he was stood up at 5 yard line and just muscled his way into the end zone. If he’s stronger and faster, that’s a really good thing.
I think it was both the Miami game and the Syracuse game, maybe UNC too.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
For anyone who could not attend or watch the stream of the spring game, the ACC Network is scheduled to televise a replay tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 11 am. I have it set to record while I am at work.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I did hear that 81 WR Horne was banged up and did not play.
Yes and from the camp buzz that's too bad. This guy did just about everything in high school and did it all well. I always want to see new players like that. Supposedly another really fast young man. Looks like Tech has legions of them.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
He's built like a fire plug, at least that's the way you looked during the after game signing event.

From his comments during the spring game. 5'9", 190 lbs. !

Haynes on what he has done to improve his own game: “With the change in going from wide receiver to running back, I definitely had to put on the pounds, and I absolutely wanted to get faster. Right now I weigh in at 190, and I will be way faster than last season.”