South Bend here I come.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Great trip; you'll have a fantastic time as this should be on every College Football fan's bucket list. Hopefully the Jackets will show up and play well so you won't have to hear their band too much.

Animal02

Banned
Great trip; you'll have a fantastic time as this should be on every College Football fan's bucket list. Hopefully the Jackets will show up and play well so you won't have to hear their band too much.

This will be my third trip to South Bend to watch the Jackets play ('97 and '07) Taking my 7 y.o. son and 25 y.o. daughter and her friend that is a boy. The wife wants to get dropped at a mall :oops:.
Told her it will be early since the tailgating lot opens at 8 am. :D

Animal02

Banned
I called the ND ticket office Monday and I was told they will be selling tickets for the game July 1
This is what there website says.....
University of Notre Dame football tickets are distributed primarily through a lottery system. Contributing alumni, monogram winners, benefactors and parents of current Notre Dame undergraduate students are eligible to participate in the ticketing process. Fans interested in acquiring tickets can call the Ticket Office in mid July to inquire about a public sale or call beginning the Monday prior to each home game.

The Texas game tickets are going for much more.....meanwhile, WF game tickets are half the price.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We are excited to be making our first trip up to South Bend. We are building a long weekend around the game. Wife not only secured game tix, but also suggested we catch the Cubs at Wrigley.

You know I said, "yes!"

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Just pulled the trigger and bought 4 tickets for the ND game :D
Section 17....should be close to the Tech section and band.

Only 101 days!
Really looking forward to seeing Tech beat the Irish in South Bend again.
This really is outstanding. I'm hoping it's going to be one to remember.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'd love to tailgate some. I'm going with my sister and a buddy. Haven't gotten any word yet from Tech on tix. Hoping I won't have to get them at gate or from scalpers on game day.

Animal02

Banned
The White lot is where I plan to be.....they have shuttle buses to the stadium. I will be driving from MI so will be able to bring the gear. Would love to put faces with names here. Nuke.,you should make a road trip!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
The White lot is where I plan to be.....they have shuttle buses to the stadium. I will be driving from MI so will be able to bring the gear. Would love to put faces with names here. Nuke.,you should make a road trip!
I agree. I'd like to meet some folks up there, even if just for a few minutes. Names, faces absolutely.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know of a good place to stay close to the stadium? It will be the anniversary weekend for my wife and I, and I would like a nice place to stay.