some good news about Sims from his parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
He would not "leave the team indefinitely" with 2 games left if he was planning to be here next year. The dude is soft...we will be better off without him
"The dude is soft" is possibly the least aware comment I've ever read on this message board. You take the pounding he has for the last three years and then your opinion MIGHT have some validity. The idea that Jeff Sims is soft is ridiculous. If you're upset that he apparently has had enough and isn't willing to expose himself to potential career threatening further injury that's fine. If you don't like that we haven't won more and blame a bunch of that on Jeff that's fine, too. But what's "soft" is talking crap about a kid on the internet.

JacketFan137

Banned
"The dude is soft" is possibly the least aware comment I've ever read on this message board. You take the pounding he has for the last three years and then your opinion MIGHT have some validity. The idea that Jeff Sims is soft is ridiculous. If you're upset that he apparently has had enough and isn't willing to expose himself to potential career threatening further injury that's fine. If you don't like that we haven't won more and blame a bunch of that on Jeff that's fine, too. But what's "soft" is talking crap about a kid on the internet.
its abundantly clear at this point that a lot of people hold a lot of the same ill will they had towards collins at jeff sims. i have a feeling since collins made sims “his guy”, hyped him up all the time and was (in their eyes) too slow to bench him they’ve been unable to let it go.

it’s probably better for sims and his family to leave cause a couple *******s have ran him off

georgytech

Georgia Tech Fan
its abundantly clear at this point that a lot of people hold a lot of the same ill will they had towards collins at jeff sims. i have a feeling since collins made sims “his guy”, hyped him up all the time and was (in their eyes) too slow to bench him they’ve been unable to let it go.

it’s probably better for sims and his family to leave cause a couple *******s have ran him off
and the previous staff hardly played any backup qb when there were plenty of situations for them to do so. Both he & GT need some fresh air.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Sims really stepped up his courage this year. Once Collins left you could tell he was gone because Jeff seems less afraid and was taking hits more.

Gtech50

Ramblin' Wreck
Relax dude lol this "kid" is 20 years old and probably makes more money from NIL than most of us. If he cant take some criticism then he is choosing the wrong career path.

The facts are that he has never played an entire season healthy. He was medically cleared but did not want to go in when the team needed him. A lot of players might have done the same thing (its not like hes the only soft player), but a lot of players also would have gone in (Pyron for example). I wish him the best of luck, just glad he is no longer playing for the team I cheer for. We need more Pyrons.

JacketFan137

Banned
Relax dude lol this "kid" is 20 years old and probably makes more money from NIL than most of us. If he cant take some criticism then he is choosing the wrong career path.

The facts are that he has never played an entire season healthy. He was medically cleared but did not want to go in when the team needed him. A lot of players might have done the same thing (its not like hes the only soft player), but a lot of players also would have gone in (Pyron for example). I wish him the best of luck, just glad he is no longer playing for the team I cheer for. We need more Pyrons.
making money from NIL doesn’t mean you are no longer a human being with emotions and clearly sims family was upset based on their comments they have made on twitter. it’s also gotta be pretty disheartening to see so many people questioning your character. that is not criticizing someone going through progressions, reading the defense, etc.

people like you being dicks isn’t really helping the cause and has been a pretty low moment for a team that seemed like couldn’t get a whole lot lower

at the end of the day sometimes it’s better to just shut the **** up sometimes and wish people the best. no need to attack a man’s character on the way out. says more about the person throwing out all the accusations than it does about the person on the receiving end

Status
Not open for further replies.