So who's going to Charlotte?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Wife and got tickets via GTAA - she is good luck ( big wins against Vt 09 and Clemson) at BDS. Hope the Hampton is not an fsu hub - hell that would be fine. We are just glad to BEE there.

All you guys saving money on stub hub - please increase your contributions to ga tech so we can hire recruiters to get talent to get us next level (7-8 wins is a bad year).

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Since I only live a little over a hour from Charlotte, I'll definitely be there. I was there 2 years ago and I expect our boys to finish the drill this time around.

GTOXAN2K11

Georgia Tech Fan
Booked hotel yesterday morning, was worried I jinxed us but it all worked out. Bought tickets this morning.

#thwg #togetherweswarm #freeseafooduniversity

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Just got mine ordered! Lower level corner of the end zone section 137 or 138. Can't wait to get there! Let's beat the mutts first though!! THWG and THWFSU!

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow
I've got my hotel reservations, but waiting on the go-ahead from my wife to buy our tickets.

I tweeted something after the UNC win that I needed to buy tickets and got a response from a random VT fan saying I should buy his. It was really hard to resist the urge to troll him and ask why he had tickets to a conference championship when VT isn't even bowl eligible yet.

He might have tickets through the Panthers, my old man has season tickets and he has first dibs at buying tickets for the ACC Champ / Belk Bowl combo. He buys them every year with hopes Tech will be there.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Just called...4 tickets for $100. upper deck from 10 yard line around the end-zone to the other 10. GT end of course.

Who did you call? Someone at the GT ticket office or one of the other options I have read about here? Thanks.

BTW, I'll be there with my wife (an A&M Aggie, but I'm converting her to an ACC fan), daughter, and her best friend.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
You bet... all in..!!
Got a feeling we (fans) are going to show big for this one... it's going to be fun... always is when fans are generally 50/50
Even though we are a smaller school, won't surprise me at all if we have 50% there... can't wait!!

Recleb

Georgia Tech Fan
Put together a group of 12 - 6 from Atlanta, 2 from SC, my folks from NC, my daughter and I flying down from NJ.

Can not wait. Paint the town gold, baby!