So who leaves? Attrition.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't be surprised to see Cole and Dameon Williams try to go somewhere together since they are close and played together at Norcross, etc.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I wouldn't be surprised to see Cole and Dameon Williams try to go somewhere together since they are close and played together at Norcross, etc.
Hate to see a pair of players leave from a strong local program like Norcross leave GT.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

Yup, we talked about him before, he was the JC Jesus Christ in my silly acronym list of who might be a transfer risk (lack of playing time or getting close to the field, etc.)

GTFLETCH

Banned
One of the athletic articles by Tori mentions attrition and that there are more coming after Lucas Johnson. Anyone have some insight?

Deleted member 2897

One of the athletic articles by Tori mentions attrition and that there are more coming after Lucas Johnson. Anyone have some insight?

I don’t know when, but if you include graduation, medical disqualification, and transfers, I’d guess 10 by May.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Counting incoming freshmen, transfers, and returning players, we cannot have more than 85 players on scholarship at any time. That could be when summer semester begins. So, I think existing players will know what they are going to do well before that.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Counting incoming freshmen, transfers, and returning players, we cannot have more than 85 players on scholarship at any time. That could be when summer semester begins. So, I think existing players will know what they are going to do well before that.

I think the 85 limit is at Fall Camp and while games are being played. IOW, I think we can have more than 85 during Spring and most of Summer.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Beginning of Fall semester roster has to be down to 85 scholar athletes.

bos

Helluva Engineer
Now that ink is dry on the 2020 class, the roster stands at 95 scholarship players. Simple math tells you at least 10 guys will move on after the spring. Ajani Kerr is still not listed on the website roster, but that could be a mistake.