So who knows anything about BC

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Ha, hardly I graduated in 1990. I just think this team has too much talent not to make the tourney (provided we can go).
I agree about the talent level but they’ve dug themselves a serious hole. They’ve got to start winning games starting today.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Tickets are available on StubHub for $3.

Which team will show up - the good one which beat UNC and only lost to Fluke by 9? Or the Ball State one? About a 30 point swing there.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Nice to see some diversity in the scoring. Devoe has shown he's either on or not, so it's impressive when we can put up some impressive offensive numbers when he's off.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Well, my concerns were unfounded......this team really MAY be rounding into form. That's 3 good games in a row (although the win over UNC looks less and less impressive as they continue to struggle losing at home again today vs Clemson for the first time in....forever). Meanwhile, Virginia loses its second in a row, this time at home to Syracuse in OT. Maybe Syracuse isn't quite as bad as I thought they were. And VPI&SU continues to surprise me with wins as well.....

This season might indeed get interesting if this 3 game trend continues......

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I think Tech blows them out. Take Tech lay the points.
Winner winner chicken dinner.

The turning point of the season may be losing to Duke. We played on their level for 35ish minutes of that game, so teams like BC shouldn’t be intimidating.
Usher had a hell of a game, and Moses has turned into a weapon. I think our 3 shooting will undo us in some games, but you can’t deny that we look like a tough team to play now.
Having Bubba and Alvarado on the floor together really improves our ball handling.
I think we have settled into a good rotation.

Deleted member 2897

So happy for the team. They’ve really been playing some great basketball once they had their full roster. 18 assists on 27 baskets tonight - sweet Jesus.

Winning by 20 points TWICE ON THE ROAD. 3 road ACC wins and we’re only a third through conference play.