So on to NCSU ...

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Was hard to tell how full McTit was. Good to hear it was a pretty good crowd.

Just one more reason to wear gold or white and not navy. With the way the court is high lighted and everything else is low lighted in McCamish, navy clothing blends in to the navy seats and looks exactly like empty seats on TV.

Great game Jose! Great win Yellow Jackets!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Big time close out there. One game at a time. Next up is taking care of Moorehouse. Hopefully Devoe feels better by then, if not I say roll without him again and get him ready for the away game @ND next weekend.

We need to close out strong, and probably win 2 in the ACCT to punch a ticket.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
That last steal and then duck walk dancing to the crowd. I’m already sad realizing next year is his last year. He’s one of those guys you want in your bunker. He fires you up. He demands effort and passion. You’d crawl through glass for him and he would for you. Heart of a lion.

For the most part, we've had pretty good success with NYC point guards. It would be nice if we could find another one.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Kept the turnovers down and 5 steals made a huge difference. Wish Cole had made those late FT's for more buffer. Good win without Devoe. Moses needs to kick it out when they double him. He seems to make up his mind he is going to shoot regardless. He has made so much progress and should be better next year. Overall a good win against a good team.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Incredible showing by Jose. This was his F-U game. He always plays with a chip but...without his boy he was in complete Tom Brady mode.

I can’t help but notice the absence of a bunch of idiot **** stirrers this evening. Then again, I’ve ignored most of them. @GT11, May I have this dance?

No kidding, I notice that a few of them haven’t chimed in at all yet. This thread will be a lot shorter as a result.

Great effort and win today, especially considering Mike Devoe didn’t play. Thrillerdome got really loud for a minute there at the end, and there were a number of high-level recruits on hand to see it.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
No kidding, I notice that a few of them haven’t chimed in at all yet. This thread will be a lot shorter as a result.

Great effort and win today, especially considering Mike Devoe didn’t play. Thrillerdome got really loud for a minute there at the end, and there were a number of high-level recruits on hand to see it.

I will add this....we have to find a way to avoid the scoring drought from the 10 minute to 4 minute remaining mark of the 2nd half.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Team Stats
Getting to the FT line made the difference today.
931b6aa066bbb44aaeec2912e1c49ed3.jpg

Yes, but 67% is not very good. Left a lot of points on the floor.

Also, who was the analyst on TV today? He said that Mark Price, John Salley, and Roger Kaiser were “the original lethal weapon 3.” I hope that was just an awkward way of saluting them, and he doesn’t think they played together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yes, but 67% is not very good. Left a lot of points on the floor.

Also, who was the analyst on TV today? He said that Mark Price, John Salley, and Roger Kaiser were “the original lethal weapon 3.” I hope that was just an awkward way of saluting them, and he doesn’t think they played together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He said Kaiser was the 1st big GT player and Price, Salley, & Dalrymple were the original LW3.

The analyst was Brian Oliver.