So how do we take down Free Seafood U?

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
FSU loves to fly to the ball. That is the worst way to defend our offense. It works best against aggressive defenses. Ball control, limit possessions, limit the number of big plays by FSU.
They looked big, dumb, and not mobile against Citadel. They didn't fly except when they tried timing the snap and jumping into the backfield. The players looked confused and unsure of what they needed to do.

I think they will be easy to block. Watch for us to exploit their weak perimeter.

Last edited:

pckl300

Georgia Tech Fan
How do we take them down? We hope that Jameis gets suspended during his hearing on the 2nd before we play them on the 6th. That will be the easiest road.

If that doesn't happen, we've got a tough battle. I like our chances nonetheless, but it will be tough.

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
How do we take them down? We hope that Jameis gets suspended during his hearing on the 2nd before we play them on the 6th. That will be the easiest road.

If that doesn't happen, we've got a tough battle. I like our chances nonetheless, but it will be tough.
Yes it will, but all meaningful games are.

SkyBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
We HAVE to get out to a lead, then do what all their other opponents have not been able to do.... Go into the death march mode and control the ball. Clemson, Virginia, NC State and Miami all over again. In addition, we must score on defense or have a couple of strategic turnovers. It's simple!!!!
SkyBuzz :rolleyes: