Sims is gone.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah he wrote that a month ago and just waited until today to post it. Good luck to him. JMU would be a great spot for him they took a Colorado State transfer last year and put up video game numbers with him.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Dang. I mean, dang. Kinda was hoping this wouldn’t be the case. Thankfully we have Pyron and that new incoming 4-star.

That sucks. But not unexpected. Just disappointing.

I wonder where he’ll land? He’s not a bad player, but doesn’t have the best stats/tape. I wish him the best

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
Dang. I mean, dang. Kinda was hoping this wouldn’t be the case. Thankfully we have Pyron and that new incoming 4-star.

I wonder where he’ll land? He’s not a bad player, but doesn’t have the best stats/tape. I wish him the best
Maybe Pyron stays but not sure freaking Fritz stirs up much for kids staying

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
So what are the odds he stays in D1/P5? I say low.

He doesn’t seem like he’s gonna wanna ride a bench anywhere, and I don’t see him being a day one starter at most highly competitive P5 programs currently.

I think he’ll go the Yates/Gleason route, go D2 and tear it up. But I think he probably won’t get many “starter” looks from D1

D-man44

Helluva Engineer

I’d be surprised if it isn’t UCF USF FIU or FAU

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Haha removing my post. Y’all are as soft as Jeff
It’s against board rules to attack our current and past players.

For the record, if I’m as soft as a kid who was a multi year D1 Starting QB and juggling GT course loads while playing with stress fractures on his foot - I consider that more complementary than I suspect you intended it.

TwinTownTony

Jolly Good Fellow
So what are the odds he stays in D1/P5? I say low.

He doesn’t seem like he’s gonna wanna ride a bench anywhere, and I don’t see him being a day one starter at most highly competitive P5 programs currently.

I think he’ll go the Yates/Gleason route, go D2 and tear it up. But I think he probably won’t get many “starter” looks from D1
Gleason and Yates are both at D1 schools.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Right time for him to leave. Two years left to play and new coaches coming in. Even if Key is picked, he burned that bridge a couple of games ago. Wish it had worked out better for all concerned.