Should New OC Faulkner work for uga in the CFP?

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
I have been stewing over this issue in my mind, going back and forth with the pros and cons,changing my mind on a daily, nay even an hourly, basis. I have had an epiphany of sorts and now unequivocally decided that I am against him staying with Uga for the playoffs and demand that he cease and desist immediately. Or, I can promise you this, this guy and I are NOT going to get along. If I need to make myself any clearer, I am giving Faulkner an ultimatum here fellas. If he is wise, he will choose door #1. I am not looking for your approval nor input here fwiw. I am simply stating facts. It has become personal at this point.If this guy is a buddy of yours, you may just want to forward this message to him. Playtime is over Faulkner. Get to work and do your damn job. :buzz:

:)
Just making sure I have this right...

The game was on Monday, and you posted on Tuesday demanding that OCD*BF stop working for UGA and get to work for Tech immediately.

Aren't the playoffs...? I mean, isn't the season...?

Huh. 🤔

I get it...you're just spoofing the negative Nelly's, aren't you?

*Offensive Coordinator Designate

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Just making sure I have this right...

The game was on Monday, and you posted on Tuesday demanding that OCD*BF stop working for UGA and get to work for Tech immediately.

Aren't the playoffs...? I mean, isn't the season...?

Huh. 🤔

I get it...you're just spoofing the negative Nelly's, aren't you?

*Offensive Coordinator Designate
I thought the emoji thing made it apparent that it was a parody of sorts. Actually, @Root4GT figured out I was writing in the style of a legendary former poster who was around in the early days of these message boards. I wasn't sure if anyone would make that connection or even if there was anyone around here now who was around back then to even remember 20 oz. To clarify for you going forward, 90% of what I post here is bull****, intentional or otherwise. 10% is earnest but most likely inaccurate. The remaining 7.34% is angry and incoherent ramblings. ;)

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
I thought the emoji thing made it apparent that it was a parody of sorts. Actually, @Root4GT figured out I was writing in the style of a legendary former poster who was around in the early days of these message boards. I wasn't sure if anyone would make that connection or even if there was anyone around here now who was around back then to even remember 20 oz. To clarify for you going forward, 90% of what I post here is bull****, intentional or otherwise. 10% is earnest but most likely inaccurate. The remaining 7.34% is angry and incoherent ramblings. ;)
And FWIW, I was playing along. 'Splaining your post for the benefit of others.

I'm a giver like that...just here to serve. 😇

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Those percentages put you well above average for this board.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
So you mean none of this is real 😳

Does this mean that the last 3.5 years were in the matrix or metaverse and we are all going to collectively wake up to the fact that it was all just a bad dream? If so, count me in!
Well, no. But after next season, the past 3.5 years will be...well, you know...

Through The Madness Vol 2 GIF by Maddie And Tae