Shamire?

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I waas at the game and I wanted to shout out for Shamire.

He was playing great - I watch him every game - and, when he got hurt, it was obvious that he was really hurt. However, you could tell from his body language that he was not pleased to be out for a series. As soon as we got the ball again, he was on his feet and on the sidelines to go back in. Then he got zinged again and was taken out. Again, he was not pleased. But it was obvious that the trainers thought he might really get hurt out there and we had the game in hand by then. He went to the locker room, so I presume that they took him in for x-rays or an MRI on his shoulder.I doubt he separated it since he was moving it fairly freely on the sideline to loosen it up (told you I was watching), but it could be something else. I sure hope its nothing serious since we'll need him for the tough part of the season coming up.

Standing ready to play hurt against a team with good athletes, however, showed real guts and Shamire deserves our thanks for his efforts. Get well soon.
Excellent post. Shamire has been a force on the inside. He has been busting his tail all year, and I don't think our BB/QB yardage would be what it is without him.

Kareem

Banned
Excellent post. Shamire has been a force on the inside. He has been busting his tail all year, and I don't think our BB/QB yardage would be what it is without him.
I think there are about 4 other linemen you can say the same thing about them

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He's even been pulling pretty good too. Can you imagine being a DE or LB and seeing 380 lbs barreling down on you like a runaway freight train...
A big part is o our center gets push so sham just turns right and gets a bead on his victim.
When sham hits the pile the lb pops out the other side. He makes a hole so big the runner can make a move towards daylight.
He is vital as game progresses when they think they have blocking figured out.

I am a b 2

Georgia Tech Fan
Happy birthday!!!
FB_IMG_1507593571835.jpg

alagold

Helluva Engineer
He's even been pulling pretty good too. Can you imagine being a DE or LB and seeing 380 lbs barreling down on you like a runaway freight train...

Cheese,
Oddly in Tenn game ,Shamire pulled and hit a DE of UT (about 250lb) and the guy actually forearmed him off without much effect.I'm not sure Sham always gets his balance for a best result.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Happy birthday, Shamire! You are a big reason for Tech's success this year and, believe me, we all appreciate the terrific effort you've shown. Good luck going forward to a great season.