Shamire?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The play was utm.
He and I think the center pushers the defenvise tackle 90( I think) easy back.
AS HE was going down shamire kept pushing and pancake d him. But he rolled. I am worried it's a shoulder.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
The play was utm.
He and I think the center pushers the defenvise tackle 90( I think) easy back.
AS HE was going down shamire kept pushing and pancake d him. But he rolled. I am worried it's a shoulder.
That was what I saw if it was a play in the 2nd Qt , he came out a few plays and went back in but missed when he came out for good. Really need him I thought he has played great this year. Hope the week off helps to get our OL back

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
We can't afford any more injuries on the OL! Andrew Marshall is been out almost 2 months,Jahazel Lee missed today's game, and now Devine. I wasn't in a place where I could really watch the game closely – did anyone else get hurt?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We can't afford any more injuries on the OL! Andrew Marshall is been out almost 2 months,Jahazel Lee missed today's game, and now Devine. I wasn't in a place where I could really watch the game closely – did anyone else get hurt?
Idk if anyone else got hurt, but Devine came back in (from what another poster said) and Lee was dancing on the sidelines, so I don't think his injury is to serious. Hopefully we have Lee, Devine, and Marshall ready for Miami.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Idk if anyone else got hurt, but Devine came back in (from what another poster said) and Lee was dancing on the sidelines, so I don't think his injury is to serious. Hopefully we have Lee, Devine, and Marshall ready for Miami.
The film on the offense without our starting o tackles IMO will give the DC a false impression. Shamire is better coming off the bench and much better when the other players are a little tired . Will B while good at tackle is not as good as the starters and he has to have some rest. With the full compliment back for Miami ( iirc coach said that in press conference) we could have a great 1 2 punch like last half of 14, if shamire can roll.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I waas at the game and I wanted to shout out for Shamire.

He was playing great - I watch him every game - and, when he got hurt, it was obvious that he was really hurt. However, you could tell from his body language that he was not pleased to be out for a series. As soon as we got the ball again, he was on his feet and on the sidelines to go back in. Then he got zinged again and was taken out. Again, he was not pleased. But it was obvious that the trainers thought he might really get hurt out there and we had the game in hand by then. He went to the locker room, so I presume that they took him in for x-rays or an MRI on his shoulder.I doubt he separated it since he was moving it fairly freely on the sideline to loosen it up (told you I was watching), but it could be something else. I sure hope its nothing serious since we'll need him for the tough part of the season coming up.

Standing ready to play hurt against a team with good athletes, however, showed real guts and Shamire deserves our thanks for his efforts. Get well soon.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
On the play he was injured he pancaked the UNC player and I almost felt sorry for him. Then I thought they probably preferred being pancaked to cut blocks!