SEASON TIX RENEWAL

I posted this on the "stadium rules" thread, but I will post it here too for those who don't check the other thread. Just spoke to my ticket rep and renewed my season tickets. I passed along to him the questions/gripes that have been posted on this board. He said he would pass along my gripes about incompetent or disinterested security people at the gates as well as my request for one bottle per ticket instead of one bottle per order. Don't know if it will go anywhere, but I feel better for telling him...LOL I also asked him about plastic bags and water bottles. He said that NEITHER have to be marked as Tech or Tech season ticket holder. Any empty clear plastic bottle is permitted, and any clear plastic bag is permitted as long as it meets the size requirements, whether it is marked or not. Now whether that information gets passed along to the people at the gates is another matter, but those are the policies.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Just renewed our 2 seats row 6 right behind the defensive bench.
Two things -1. watching the K Freeman family member w some small kids cheer KF has been great. 2. The new guy Nick logan who took my order is very personable and full of energy. He is part of some of the new hires. Had experience at west point, ucla and mizz.