SEASON TIX RENEWAL

Animal02

Banned
Today I renewed my season tickets for next season (and saved 25 bucks for doing it early :)..)
Tomorrow we will be attending the basketball game as well as heading over to the Rusty C for some beezball...

Its that time of year!!

Woohoo...I love spring!

FYI approximately 62 days til the spring game.
I can feel it in the air!

@Supersizethatorder-mutt , I asked about the shirts per account and it is 1 shirt per ticket and 1 water bottle per ACCOUNT. Just incase anyone else was wondering.

Carry on!
Spring? I am in Minneapolis now....it is 10 out there.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Today I renewed my season tickets for next season (and saved 25 bucks for doing it early :)..)
Tomorrow we will be attending the basketball game as well as heading over to the Rusty C for some beezball...

Its that time of year!!

Woohoo...I love spring!

FYI approximately 62 days til the spring game.
I can feel it in the air!

@Supersizethatorder-mutt , I asked about the shirts per account and it is 1 shirt per ticket and 1 water bottle per ACCOUNT. Just incase anyone else was wondering.

Carry on!
did they mention when they would ask about shirt sizes? I renewed and totally forgot to ask this, as I was interrupted by this silly thing called work! :) Just want to make sure I wasn't supposed to already tell them sizes.

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
did they mention when they would ask about shirt sizes? I renewed and totally forgot to ask this, as I was interrupted by this silly thing called work! :) Just want to make sure I wasn't supposed to already tell them sizes.

My rep told me they would send an email out later requesting shirt sizes. Something to do with still working out the details on what the shirts will be and cost.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer

He said they would send back for this information.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Visit me 216, row 9
Then both of you guys wander over to 218, row 20 and say hi. That row is not as high as it sounds. 218 is the section that like looks like the upper north’s Florida (and for another point of reference, Homer Simpson refers to Florida as America’s wang—-mods, you can delete that if necessary).

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Then both of you guys wander over to 218, row 20 and say hi. That row is not as high as it sounds. 218 is the section that like looks like the upper north’s Florida (and for another point of reference, Homer Simpson refers to Florida as America’s wang—-mods, you can delete that if necessary).

All of you can visit me in 215, row 8. @awbuzz has stopped by before, and I usually catch @OldJacketFan at half time. Would love to meet you @Towaliga

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
I was browsing the tickets site, trying to figure out which section to move to (wasn't a fan of ours last year) and came across this new option:

http://desktop.expapp.com/gtfb/pass/

Stinger Mobile Pass

" The Stinger Mobile Pass is a new, flexible option for Georgia Tech Football fans!

For only $149, you get a ticket to every home game at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Tickets are Mobile Only and will be delivered to your phone each game day. The exact seat location will vary from game to game, giving you the opportunity to experience a different view each game. "

They did this for basketball this year and they sold out within a day I believe. Interesting option for those on a budget - though it sounds like you risk getting a seat in 'enemy territory'.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I was browsing the tickets site, trying to figure out which section to move to (wasn't a fan of ours last year) and came across this new option:

http://desktop.expapp.com/gtfb/pass/

Stinger Mobile Pass

" The Stinger Mobile Pass is a new, flexible option for Georgia Tech Football fans!

For only $149, you get a ticket to every home game at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Tickets are Mobile Only and will be delivered to your phone each game day. The exact seat location will vary from game to game, giving you the opportunity to experience a different view each game. "

They did this for basketball this year and they sold out within a day I believe. Interesting option for those on a budget - though it sounds like you risk getting a seat in 'enemy territory'.
How interesting!!!! I guess for those who enjoy surprises this is a fun way to see the game from all different angles. (and probably from a lot of nosebleed sections)