SEASON TIX RENEWAL

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Today I renewed my season tickets for next season (and saved 25 bucks for doing it early :)..)
Tomorrow we will be attending the basketball game as well as heading over to the Rusty C for some beezball...

Its that time of year!!

Woohoo...I love spring!

FYI approximately 62 days til the spring game.
I can feel it in the air!

@Supersizethatorder-mutt , I asked about the shirts per account and it is 1 shirt per ticket and 1 water bottle per ACCOUNT. Just incase anyone else was wondering.

Carry on!

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Today I renewed my season tickets for next season (and saved 25 bucks for doing it early :)..)
Tomorrow we will be attending the basketball game as well as heading over to the Rusty C for some beezball...

Its that time of year!!

Woohoo...I love spring!

@Supersizethatorder-mutt , I asked about the shirts per account and it is 1 shirt per ticket and 1 water bottle per ACCOUNT. Just incase anyone else was wondering.

Carry on!

How did you get yours early? I received a text from the GT Ticket Office stating that season renewals wouldn’t launch until 2/22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its that time of year!!

Woohoo...I love spring!

Carry on!
How did you know about any kind of discount for ordering early, and how did you even know that we COULD order early? I haven't received any kind of information about that.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Its that time of year!!

Woohoo...I love spring!

Carry on!
How do you know when the spring game is?

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
How do you know when the spring game is?
im basing this on the past 4 years dates.
It has coincided with the Pi Mile road race which is the Saturday after the spring game.
Therefore, Approximate is what I have the days listed as. I will be close..I hope ;)

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
How did you get yours early? I received a text from the GT Ticket Office stating that season renewals wouldn’t launch until 2/22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they text me around lunch and asked If I was interested in renewing early and gave me a discount. So I said "sure". I can give you the number that called me if you'd like .

GTFLETCH

Banned
I think I am going to wait to see who wins the QB Comp..( remember I stated no tix renewal after last year)

If Lucas or Tobias wins the job I might renew, if not I might just save some money and watch GT win 6 or 7 games on my 55 inch.