Season ticket sales..

Old School

Jolly Good Fellow
I bet sales will be up this year. I just renewed mine and wanted to add the two seats next to me for my kids and they were unavailable. These two seats have been vacant for the last five years. We should have some strong crowds this year.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey, as I'll be (God helping) newly out next year, I need to get my first season of tickets. Whats the best way to go about it? Any secrets for where to get my seats?

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I'm going to start grad school at GT next fall. Anyone know if I have to buy standard season tickets or can I get student tickets still?

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Unless things have changed, you can still get student tix while in grad school
Can confirm: have grad friends in the SWARM. Get SWARM tickets- there's nothing else like it, and the players treat you like you're part of the family. Will never forget singing the ramblin wreck with the team, or the "Come down here and pray for Snoddy with us".

****, I'll get a PhD just for 6 more years in the SWARM.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey, as I'll be (God helping) newly out next year, I need to get my first season of tickets. Whats the best way to go about it? Any secrets for where to get my seats?
When you get out, if you 80k you can just pick some tickets and pay the price. ;)

Otherwise, the New Alumni section 121 would be $210 if there were tickets available (regular non-Tech Fund seats are $350). Upper North start at $350 and end at $245 right now. They may have a Upper-upper North sale like last year - $99 (but that was for six games and none were UGAg which was a $105 adder for 2015).

www.togetherweswarm.com has the details.

When picking seats know that the lower numbers are toward the south end of each section for sideline seats and the west side of the Upper North. When sitting in East/West Stands in the cheap seats (near the end zones) being near the tunnels & isles will have lots of people standing in your line of site when the team is at the opposite end of the field. But you should be standing anyway. :whistle:

You can play StubHub roulette, but if we have a big season you will probably pay more for the lower priced tickets than you would if you just paid for season tix.

If you can get a scholarship for the PhD, student tickets would be a cheap way to attend. If you are taking out student loans, buying Club Seats may be less expensive than servicing the debt on the loans.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
Bought mine today as well. My buddy works in the ticket office and said ticket sales so far are really good. He also said the gift with season tickets this year is a commemorative Orange bowl coin from the 2014 season. Which I though was pretty cool.

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Yep, ticket sales should be up for sure this year. JT has brought a lot of excitement to the program, we're coming off a strong year last year, and the home schedule is awesome!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Let it slip that you are a professor, and a couple of the starters are in your class. That will do it every time at every school. 50-yard line, halfway up.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
My dad has had season tickets since I went to my first game seeing GT play Phillip Rivers. This year is the first time I'm purchasing them myself....because I'm a young adult now :). I want to get them in a 200 section, and on the side where you can see the skyline view

Hoss

Georgia Tech Fan
I sit in 227 and they told me the whole row was open except for the two end seats on each end

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Best seats with no Tech Fund contribution is 222, imo. Upper East is high enough to see everything w/o being in the clouds like upper west. If you don't mind paying a little extra start moving toward the center, 225 is at midfield but you pay a hefty tax: $275 per ticket. The best seats in the house, imo, is section 225 row 5 or so, right in the middle of the row. You're even with the press box on the west side from there and right smack in the middle of the field.

Some guys prefer endzone because you can see the play develop and the line splits, but then you're a country mile from the action when the ball is on the other side of the field. The upside is no Tech Fund.

F15_BDS_Seating.jpg

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
if you don't like upper 222 (which are really good seats especially ones near 223 aisle) upper section 121 on the aisle next to 122 are really great "free" seats as well if you can land em....you are high enough to get a decent cross field view and close to the action for half the game...

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
224U is great too. A little less Tech fund, but the same great view. I think we're on about the 35 yard line. Top row of upper east is still a great seat. Been there since 1999