Searcy Put On Blast

northgajacket

Banned
Keith is just mad that he has now been reduced to making $25 appearance fees at local bars after his pro “career” went belly up. However, this isn’t exactly the best look for Tech either.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Keith is just mad that he has now been reduced to making $25 appearance fees at local bars after his pro “career” went belly up. However, this isn’t exactly the best look for Tech either.
He was the number 1 ranked RB in HS. Played in Raleigh and older brother of Marcus Marshall. He was injured around sophomore year and never played a lot after that. He also came in with Gurley who turned out to be better. Chubb showed up after Gurley. Marshall did play some against us when we lost to them in OT. The Marshall family probably has no love for GT.

northgajacket

Banned
He was the number 1 ranked RB in HS. Played in Raleigh and older brother of Marcus Marshall. He was injured around sophomore year and never played a lot after that. He also came in with Gurley who turned out to be better. Chubb showed up after Gurley. Marshall did play some against us when we lost to them in OT. The Marshall family probably has no love for GT.

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China? I know who he is and that doesn’t negate the fact that his career went belly up. Keith shouldn’t be mad at Tech because his brother lost his job to a true freshman and turned tail and ran when he realized he wasn’t good enough. Nothing in that sentence was relevant to what I posted.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Hey now, he actually started for his team and played a lot, which is more than Keith Marshall can say.
The Marshall family probably has no love for GT.
Keith Marshall= Shares carries with another good running back his first year, and has a good season. Carries the ball half as much the next year, then gets hurt the following year and redshirts, then plays mop up as the 3rd running back and “goes pro”. Loves Uga enough to **** talk a guy still in college.
Marcus Marshall= starter first year, good season, Starts second season as backup but carries the ball 10 more times than year before. Has a good year, then transfers because he isn’t the main guy. Would have been the starter if he stuck around. Family has “no love for GT”
How are we the bad guys?

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
This was from back in the day when we used to hit the weights hard.... Michael Johnson - miss that dude.....

Attachments

• 05D245EA-EDC3-44C7-B074-AC644E09C1F2.jpeg
    05D245EA-EDC3-44C7-B074-AC644E09C1F2.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 46

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I love searcy, but I have have bigger arms and I haven't lifted in 5 years... this looks like complete neglect by the strength and conditioning team.... if I saw him for the first time I'd swear he's a freshman.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Keith is a free agent after making a injury settlement with the Redskins. He has a point though. I fifth year football player running back/WR shouldn't look like that at all. That's embarrassing. What the hell? Qua is a starting running back.

I was watching BAMA play and while I know it's not a good comparison but those guys look like they are all look engineered out of a factory, I couldn't help but think why GT guys don't look like that. S/C is not limited to Alabama.

Last edited:

stingem103

Georgia Tech Fan
This thread should be nuked. What a joke. They should be embarrassed they couldn’t keep him out of the end zone if they really think that. Dude played hard for us and we shouldn’t even acknowledge a low class comment like that. Qua will make way more $$ than him in the long run with that GT degree .