Searcy Put On Blast

3Bees

Georgia Tech Fan
Not sure looking super muscular was a big issue for Qua. Still a great player but we do need to do better in that area. SEC players do look like they spend a lot of time in the weight room. To the point I sometimes wonder if they are on roids.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Not sure looking super muscular was a big issue for Qua. Still a great player but we do need to do better in that area. SEC players do look like they spend a lot of time in the weight room. To the point I sometimes wonder if they are on roids.

There has to be kids on roids. Players are unrealistically huge

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He's not wrong. Our S&C is a joke.

I'd like to hear some folks "in the know" speak on this. This is my impression as well but I won't claim to know much about it.

I remember the one S&C guy we brought in talking about yoga and whatnot to bring dudes' weight down. I mean, that's cute and all but I'm not sure that helps when we're facing Olines that avg. 340lbs each.

And while I do not support the childish attack on our guy, I do think it's weird to see an upperclassman looking that skinny when other high-major freshmen look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.