Schedule release tomorrow (Wed) at 2p

Deleted member 2897

The ACC must really think without Lamar Jackson et al that Louisville is going to totally suck, because they don't face a single team all year coming off a Bye. Must be nice.

GTFLETCH

Banned
9/1 vs. Alcorn State - Win

9/8 at USF - Win

9/15 at Pitt - Win

9/22 vs. Clemson - Loss

9/29 vs. Bowling Green - Win

10/5 at Louisville - Toss Up

10/13 vs. Duke - Toss Up

10/25 at Virginia Tech - Loss

11/3 at North Carolina - Win

11/10 vs. Miami - Loss

11/17 vs. Virginia - Win

11/24 at Georgia - Loss

6 wins and 4 losses with 2 Toss Up games... I say we split the toss up games (win duke at Home and lose to Lousiville) and finish 7-5 and win our Bowl Game to finish 8-5 (Unranked, 2014 is starting to feel like a decade ago)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

9/8 at USF - Win

9/15 at Pitt - Win

9/22 vs. Clemson - Loss

10/13 vs. Duke - Toss Up

11/10 vs. Miami - Loss

11/17 vs. Virginia - Win

11/24 at Georgia - Loss

6 wins and 4 losses with 2 Toss Up games... I say we split the toss up games (win duke at Home and lose to Lousiville) and finish 7-5 and win our Bowl Game to finish 8-5 (Unranked, 2014 is starting to feel like a decade ago)
Louisville is going to sink back to the level they were around 10 years ago. I can't see them doing better than 6-6 and a trip to the Quick Lane Bowl.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I will never be an optimist we will win till i see the oline stop " missiing assigments"
If that happens look out!
If it doesnt soon, we have to reassess the viability of our scheme. We have had same very experienced coaches . They have had the full support of coach. Up against it, i hope coach will get closely involved.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Boring Sunday and having football withdrawal.
Figure I’d handicap the season.
Alcorn St W
@USF W
@Pitt W (but if we lose this or USF or both the season could come off the tracks quick)
Clemson L (I think we keep it close but they’re just too good)
BGSU W
@Louisville L (Bad feeling about this one, but it could easily winnable)
Duke W
@VT L (They’re hard to beat up there on Thursday nights. Feels like Fuente asked for this game to be on a Thursday to save his ***)
@NC W (Cheaters are trending downward)
Miami W (Talented but we’ve more than held our own the last 2 years. Should’ve won last year)
UVA W
@uga L (We play them better there but until we can beat them 2 years in a row I have a hard time predicting a W)
Overall 8-4/5-3 ACC. Not a bad year and add a bowl win to get to 9 wins. I’ll take it.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer

9/8 at USF - Win

9/15 at Pitt - Win

9/22 vs. Clemson - Loss

10/13 vs. Duke - Toss Up

11/10 vs. Miami - Loss

11/17 vs. Virginia - Win

11/24 at Georgia - Loss

Year after year people say Virginia Tech is a loss when guessing the next years results and history regulary proves them wrong.

Clemson and Dwags are the only two I am worried about. The Dwags lost a LOT of players. They will still be good, but I think we have a decent shot of beating them.

We lose 3 next year. Clemson twice and an odd one against Pitt or Duke and win the Orange Bowl again. We beat the Mutts because Smart can't win with his only players. He needs the Tan Man's players. :)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Year after year people say Virginia Tech is a loss when guessing the next years results and history regulary proves them wrong.

Clemson and Dwags are the only two I am worried about. The Dwags lost a LOT of players. They will still be good, but I think we have a decent shot of beating them.

We lose 3 next year. Clemson twice and an odd one against Pitt or Duke and win the Orange Bowl again. We beat the Mutts because Smart can't win with his only players. He needs the Tan Man's players. :)
I hope you're correct(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Boring Sunday and having football withdrawal.
Figure I’d handicap the season.
Alcorn St W
@USF W
@Pitt W (but if we lose this or USF or both the season could come off the tracks quick)
Clemson L (I think we keep it close but they’re just too good)
BGSU W
@Louisville L (Bad feeling about this one, but it could easily winnable)
Duke W
@VT L (They’re hard to beat up there on Thursday nights. Feels like Fuente asked for this game to be on a Thursday to save his ***)
@NC W (Cheaters are trending downward)
Miami W (Talented but we’ve more than held our own the last 2 years. Should’ve won last year)
UVA W
@uga L (We play them better there but until we can beat them 2 years in a row I have a hard time predicting a W)
Overall 8-4/5-3 ACC. Not a bad year and add a bowl win to get to 9 wins. I’ll take it.
Season largely depends upon who is playing QB and the weather.