Say a prayer for Snoddy

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I was listening on the radio so I haven't seen it (and probably won't), but the radio guys conveyed the severity of it.

Had to be a bittersweet moment to have the whole team come out to wish him well before they carted him off. Then to have him salute the crowd.

I'm not usually all that emotional when watching sports but listening to that sequence being described kinda got me.

Say a prayer for our guy. If that's not "your thing" at least send some positive vibes his way.

I was pretty vocal in calling for Snoddy to quit football for track and was happily eating some crow as he started to emerge these past few weeks. It's eating me up knowing he went down today because I was so proud of that Jacket.

Welp, I guess we'll have to wait until sometime next year to watch him streaking all over the field at warp speed. Get well soon, Mr. Snoddy.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah the first view was enough. My brother was lightly watching the game and said the announcers said it looked like a break, then I saw it and it just made my stomach turn. Prayers out to Brod for a speedy recovery. On the bright side, a break like that is still easier to come back from than a torn ligament...silver linings and all that

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
I was listening on the radio so I haven't seen it (and probably won't), but the radio guys conveyed the severity of it.

Had to be a bittersweet moment to have the whole team come out to wish him well before they carted him off. Then to have him salute the crowd.

I'm not usually all that emotional when watching sports but listening to that sequence being described kinda got me.

Say a prayer for our guy. If that's not "your thing" at least send some positive vibes his way.

I was pretty vocal in calling for Snoddy to quit football for track and was happily eating some crow as he started to emerge these past few weeks. It's eating me up knowing he went down today because I was so proud of that Jacket.

Welp, I guess we'll have to wait until sometime next year to watch him streaking all over the field at warp speed. Get well soon, Mr. Snoddy.
Praying for the young man!!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
S-man - hope and pray for full recovery. The clemson folks surrounding me were super. They said that the best guy for gt who made the long run is really badly hurt. ( on your run the guy next to me said damn that guy is fast.) When coach went on field to first calm the offense then took a knee by you - I thought that's class. But your teammates would not be denied and they formed up on you. That's real class. Clemson fans clapped ( not golf clap) for you. I have my order in for season tickets. Come back and let's swarm together. The young guys coming need some one they can follow.
Su per man is your new nickname to me - you really looked like you had a cape in that long run.