Rumor Mills

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
How's this a thread about another player? I literally quoted the post about Bridges located directly above my post. Geez.

I think it was more of a scare from reading your post alone. I did the same thing. I first thought you were talking about mills before making the connection to bridges. So reading that we have lost mills would have been quite the scare.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
He slept trough the practice immediately after the ireland trip
I'm not sure if this is true or not. If it is, I find it mildly disheartening that the school would have a mandatory punishment CPJ would have to dole out. That seems to me like something that should be handled "in house..."

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm not sure if this is true or not. If it is, I find it mildly disheartening that the school would have a mandatory punishment CPJ would have to dole out. That seems to me like something that should be handled "in house..."

IIUC, the administration only steps in with mandatory discipline in pretty limited situations. Sleeping through a practice wouldn't be one of them.

Think about it. The punishments would be the same for any student. All students don't have "practice" and practice isn't "class".

I know, for example, failed drug tests are handled by the administration. I'm not sure if arrests are always handled by the administration but I believe certain alleged acts are. Hopefully someone else can chime in with better info.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Been hearing we would lose a freshmen QB...

Yes

No

Please check one.

I cannot confirm, nor deny, other than saying if you look at some of the Twitter feeds of some of our current players, and their family members, you'll get the feeling that there is a possibility that more transfers are possibly on the way. Who they might be, if the rumors are true, and when they'll be announced, would be expected after exams, I would suspect, if they don't think they made the grades.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Anymore kids transfering?

Also any big time recruits we have a legit shot at?

Just mentioned about possible more transfers, I'm not sure who/what you consider "big time" recruits. We're still in on some 4-Stars that have been slow-played by some other programs, or have been waiting on an offer from another program, but in all honesty, I believe the potential incoming transfers will excite more than the remaining freshmen slots; and those names should come out after the Bowl.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
You can go down our roster and take a good guess and people who could potentially transfer. I think we'll be fine regardless of any of them that I can spot. Mills would hurt the most but I don't think he would transfer vs just not be here.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Let's all not worry. As I've said elsewhere we will win with you or without you. As PJ says, if you don't want to be here then we don't want to keep you here. I was encouraged by PJ's comments about not being concerned at all about B-Back. I take that as he thinks Mills will be fine and likes what he sees in KB and QW

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
You know how much work that is?!! That's why GTSwarm was created, so other posters would do all the dirty work and we can all reap the info!

Well, I got spanked pretty hard before when I shared info I had pulled from multiple sources (I based my posts on multiple sources, including ones that could be found by anyone without subscriptions if they had the time to look but it didn't matter), so I dropped off the site for a while. I really don't want to get back into that position if I can help it; hope you understand. I post updated links to relevant stories on my Twitter site several times a day, if that helps any.