Roster Updated

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Roster was updated today with jersey numbers for the freshmen and 9 new walk-ons were added: one AB, two LB, one DL, Four OL, and one K. Any details on these players? (Previously I saw some info on one of the LBs.) There is some beef in those linemen.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Roster was updated today with jersey numbers for the freshmen and 9 new walk-ons were added: one AB, two LB, one DL, Four OL, and one K. Any details on these players? (Previously I saw some info on one of the LBs.) There is some beef in those linemen.

Link???

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
LOL, Jabari back down to 261 lbs on the new roster. smh, why do they even bother with a sports information department? Seriously, is that a volunteer position? Or do they just hire people with degrees in climate-science?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
LOL, Jabari back down to 261 lbs on the new roster. smh, why do they even bother with a sports information department? Seriously, is that a volunteer position? Or do they just hire people with degrees in climate-science?
Im not so sure he has even been much over 261. I saw coach Pelton about a week after cpj said he was at 290. I asked coach Pelton how big Jabari was and he told me 260. Maybe cpj was just estimating or maybe it was Pelton estimating idk.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Im not so sure he has even been much over 261. I saw coach Pelton about a week after cpj said he was at 290. I asked coach Pelton how big Jabari was and he told me 260. Maybe cpj was just estimating or maybe it was Pelton estimating idk.
Having seen him in the spring game, I will eat my hat if he is under 280. My best guess is 290.