Roster Updated

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
He might the one of the smallest DT in the history of college football. I don't see him making a "huge" impact. Prove me wrong JB !
Nikita Whitlock at Wake Forest a few years ago...I don't think he was much bigger than Julian Burnett but he was pretty disruptive in the middle of the line. His quickness and pad level helped him create chaos.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Fun though this may be, I think I can report "mystery solved."

JHD's last listed weight was 261. I just looked at an old Two-deep Chart from the game program back when he was still a linebacker. Because he has not yet officially rejoined the roster, I have a feeling they haven't had any cause to even have him weigh in (again officially, that is). So, they just keep rolling over the same old weight from back then.

That weight is effectively from 2 years ago by the time he hopefully suits up this fall. By then-- I have a suspicion they'll have an updated weight for him that will be knocking on the door of 300.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Fun though this may be, I think I can report "mystery solved."

JHD's last listed weight was 261. I just looked at an old Two-deep Chart from the game program back when he was still a linebacker. Because he has not yet officially rejoined the roster, I have a feeling they haven't had any cause to even have him weigh in (again officially, that is). So, they just keep rolling over the same old weight from back then.

That weight is effectively from 2 years ago by the time he hopefully suits up this fall. By then-- I have a suspicion they'll have an updated weight for him that will be knocking on the door of 300.

They had it updated for the post spring depth chart.

https://gtswarm.com/threads/depth-chart-released.6889/

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Freshman Walk-Ons:

32Chris TurnerAB6-0190FRMilton, Ga./Milton
53Chris DandaneauLB6-3215FRJesup, Ga./Wayne County
57Austin CainLB6-0220FRAlbany, Ga./Deerfi eld-Windsor
61Caleb MartinezOL6-2260FRFayetteville, Ga./Whitewater
62Bailey IvemeyerOL6-1280FRSnellville, Ga./Brookwood
69Nick WilliamsDL6-2280FRJohns Creek, Ga./Chattahoochee
76Davis BeardOL6-4267FRKaty, Texas/Seven Lakes
77Matt PruittOL6-3300FRGainesville, Ga./Chestatee
80Shawn DavisK6-2200FRMcDonough, Ga./Union Grove

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Wouldn't be surprised to see Willis get Andrews' schollie, even though a Jr.-RS.

Could play two more years, as a starter.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
wow-I thought from his comments that it was a done deal--now that would be a kick in the groin--not to have him play now
That one got discussed a decent bit in another thread a few weeks ago. Although he did Tweet something that sounded like eligibility restored, the reality is that didn't turn out to be true. Everyone is hoping that this Summer's classes will take care of it.

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
That one got discussed a decent bit in another thread a few weeks ago. Although he did Tweet something that sounded like eligibility restored, the reality is that didn't turn out to be true. Everyone is hoping that this Summer's classes will take care of it.
He told me he's good.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
From what I understand, Jabari regained eligibility last semester, but if he tanks summer, he's back in the hole and back into the ineligibility pool.

So, basically his schedule this Summer needs to be Ballroom Dancing, Team Sports, Survey of Popular Media, and underwater basketweaving. I'm kidding...but...