Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Hearing Roof may be gone, but really have to question the offense this year too.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Roof's coaching style at the end of halfs and games was that ridiculous prevent that never prevented anything. I thought I heard CPJ complain about it repeatedly, yet Roof almost never changed it. Cost us 3 points today and sucked the energy out of the stadium and I think CPJ thinks that sort of stuff is a big deal, especially if he has told the guy to cut it out. (Speculation on my part.)

75southjacket

Banned
Our passing attack reminds me of most middle school teams. The QBs never go through their progressions like a D1 QB should. Piss poor coaching by Johnson. It is a eye test for me at this point in Johnson tenure.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Disagree 100% with getting rid of Coach Preston. Our WR's are the best blocking unit on our offense and we got a solid group of players there. Something is clearly off with Brad this year but his blocking has been good. WR's that block this well are vital for our offense.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Roof's coaching style at the end of halfs and games was that ridiculous prevent that never prevented anything. I thought I heard CPJ complain about it repeatedly, yet Roof almost never changed it. Cost us 3 points today and sucked the energy out of the stadium and I think CPJ thinks that sort of stuff is a big deal, especially if he has told the guy to cut it out. (Speculation on my part.)

That was the final straw for me. I looked at my brother in 110 when we scored and said 42 secs too much time for ole Roofy. Guarantee you he doesn’t bring any blitzes and they get points on board. Wah-lah! Over it.

75southjacket

Banned
Those of you that say we don't need a passing QB need to take a nap and hopefully you wake up in 2017. I have been saying the same thing to Wash St about needing a running game. You have to be balanced in today's game if you want to win NC and Conference championship.

Gray Fox

GT Athlete
I'd be curious to see what Roof could do with more talent to work with. Who for GT would start for UGA on defense? AJ Gray, maybe???

Who was the last real play-maker GT had in the front 7?

I don't think GT had a defensive player on All ACC team in either '15 or '16. Not even 2nd team or honorable mention in 2016.

Hard for me to fully judge Roof given talent on that side of the ball the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.