Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I haven't seen anything like that yet. Plenty of people venting, etc but nothing from KQ and the like yet.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn't be surprised but also expect more especially on the offensive side

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Think he may be offered a new role but unlikely he accepts. He is a GT guy through and through but just not a good DC. Especially against today’s offenses in college football. If we get a new dc I guarantee he will be an aggressive coach.
Have you herd any news? If you can't say I understand.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Interesting that this is coming out. I heard from a person connected with the program today that CTR's future at GT was under the microscope this year, and that it's coming from above CPJ. I think this is TStan driven, and I doubt CTR lasts the week. There might be more news following this development, if it comes to pass.

To be clear, I was told today it was being considered, but not a done deal.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Why would he remain with the program after being scapegoated for the head coach's shortcomings?

His son. Whether he wants to stay or not will hopefully be up to him. I am just saying I hope he has that opportunity. If he doesn’t want to stay that is fine with me, I have no influence in the matter. It is just my perspective as a father.

Status
Not open for further replies.