Roll call for Toe meets leather 9-1

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Plane lands 10:30 pm Friday. 3rd year as a season ticket holder in 105 row 9
Sadly you'll have new seatmates this year. With the teenagers in activities our schedules couldn't support the season tickets so we're doing a three game pack and looking to the future to get back in. Will be watching and cheering like hell from Florida next week. Enjoy and my best to you guys.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Sadly you'll have new seatmates this year. With the teenagers in activities our schedules couldn't support the season tickets so we're doing a three game pack and looking to the future to get back in. Will be watching and cheering like hell from Florida next week. Enjoy and my best to you guys.
Sorry to hear, swing by on one of your three games.

He wasn’t. I came by the tailgate for the 2014 UVA game, when it was about 50 below with hurricane force winds. Legitimately the coldest Tech home game I’ve ever been to.

It’s also the one that convinced me that we were good that year. We played pretty poorly and still won by four touchdowns.
Well, if you get a chance, stop by our place sometime this year. We are now in the lot across Spring Street from the Varsity lots, up near the W P'Tree entrance. Hard to believe it's been 4 years since we met.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
My family of four will be there, and we are bringing my husband's brother's family of four as well. They live in Atlanta, but are Arkansas fans. I'll do my best to make sure they don't wear red!! I've started to push the home town team with my niece and nephew, and got them Tech shirts for their last birthdays, (as a good aunt should.). I hope they have a good time!