Roll call for Toe meets leather 9-1

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
We are so excited for the start of the season. It is truly our favorite time of the year, tailgating with family and friends and watching our Yellow Jackets play. We are in section 108, row 46. Our two daughters and sons-in-law and 11 month old granddaughter are in section 110, rows 46 and 47. We will be cheering loudly!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Do you know definitely that you will be coming Saturday, or is that still up in the air?

No, I will be there! P/T on my arm is going well as range of motion is back to about 75%. I will be in P/T for continued work on establishing full range of motion and strengthening until the 1st of the year most likely. Actually coming in on Thursday to see some folks

No, I will be there! P/T on my arm is going well as range of motion is back to about 75%. I will be in P/T for continued work on establishing full range of motion and strengthening until the 1st of the year most likely. Actually coming in on Thursday to see some folks
GREAT. Hope to at least see you. I think you know we are no longer in our old spot, but in the lot across Spring Street from the V, and right up next to the curb on W P'Tree.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
This will be my 6th season in 122 row 4 seats 20 & 21. Took advantage of the free guest tix and am bringing my niece and nephew to their first GT game. They loved Fan day! Their momma is coming, too. I am so excited for this season! It’s gonna be goooooood!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
This will be my 6th season in 122 row 4 seats 20 & 21. Took advantage of the free guest tix and am bringing my niece and nephew to their first GT game. They loved Fan day! Their momma is coming, too. I am so excited for this season! It’s gonna be goooooood!
I love how you are growing a new generation of Tech fans!!! Unlike some, I have no problem with kids at football games. I'm so dialed in anyway I don't much notice them.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
We have converted my lifelong best friend. He didn't really hold an allegiance to a school, he went to Lee university and Kennesaw State. Yet, this will be the 3rd year in a row he, his wife, and daughter will be there. His daughter has been to a game every year of her life. She came when her mom was 7 months pregnant with her, when she was 10 months old, and now again at almost 2 years old.

He mentioned they may just get season tickets because it's fun to have a Saturday that we can all get together and do something fun.

Fans grow by many ways, and sizes.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I love how you are growing a new generation of Tech fans!!! Unlike some, I have no problem with kids at football games. I'm so dialed in anyway I don't much notice them.
That always struck me as really odd. College football is like OG family fun, at least in the South. Especially at GT, where it's both fun and a useful moral lesson, that the race is not to the Swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor the football game to factories and fake majors. It is well that they see that under the sun there is a time for the student athelete to win.