Roll Call Bowl Game.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Try the Red Lion Hotel, 9 miles south of the city on 95. Affordable rates, and several of us on here already booked there.

There is a Dave and Busters right across the street that usually has really good happy hour specials. Also 4 Rivers BBQ about 2 miles from hotel that is AWESOME! Right off the highway so it's only a 15 minute drive to stadium.

This is where I booked. Have you ever stayed there before? The ratings looked good, but when I started reading reviews it was a mixed bag.
No, I have never stayed there before, and I saw the mixed reviews too, but I booked it through hotwire, and they usually come through. It appears to be convenient, even though it means driving through the city in order to get there. Hotwire gives pretty good rates, although you never know what hotel you get until after you have booked it. Doing a little advance research though buzzwiser and I were able to narrow the choices down, and it turned out that we were correct. He and his son are staying there too.

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
Mr. Buzz4President and I will be there, along with our two sons-in-laws. (Well, one SIL and one soon to be SIL). Our daughters will be in Savannah for the youngest's bachelorette. We ordered club tickets through the GTAA and I just received an email from UPS saying they are coming tomorrow!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20161216_134947.jpg
Santa Ex just dropped this off. :)
It's going to Jax with us!
If you see it! Stop by and say hello!
We will around some where!