Roll Call Bowl Game.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Man I'd love to take this in with the fam.....5 x $85 tho.....gonna take some serious convincing to get the wife on board lol. May have to explore cheaper options that thru Tech.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Dang it...i was gunna go to South beach where my cousin lives for new years....but GT football sounds a lot better than being surrounded by a bunch of wanna be pitbull....hmmm decisions decisions

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
Have any of you guys stayed in Jacksonville before? What is a good hotel close to the stadium?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Dad gum, I'd love to catch this bowl game and couple it with a couple of days on one of the islands for relaxation.....BUT SWMBO has told me we cannot because daughter will still be in town for the holidays <sigh>

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Dad gum, I'd love to catch this bowl game and couple it with a couple of days on one of the islands for relaxation.....BUT SWMBO has told me we cannot because daughter will still be in town for the holidays <sigh>
I think the trip to J'ville sounds like a great time for a family road trip. Tell SWMBO & daughter that there is great shopping at Johns Town Center!

Old South Stands

Jolly Good Fellow
Will know within the next 2-3 days if we're going. Coming down from Charleston, and would probably stay in a hotel in Brunswick or some place north of the FLA line.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
2, and possibly 4 coming from Monroe, GA. FYI, several decent hotels south of town at I-95 and Butler Blvd (and several other areas just north and south of Butler) with a quick shot up the interstate to downtown and the stadium. Also, some good chains and mom-and-pops out along the beaches, but you have to put up with a little more traffic and red lights coming from there. Downtown has some good hotels, but they are generally pricier, so it depends on what you are looking for.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
2, and possibly 4 coming from Monroe, GA. FYI, several decent hotels south of town at I-95 and Butler Blvd (and several other areas just north and south of Butler) with a quick shot up the interstate to downtown and the stadium. Also, some good chains and mom-and-pops out along the beaches, but you have to put up with a little more traffic and red lights coming from there. Downtown has some good hotels, but they are generally pricier, so it depends on what you are looking for.
We will actually be staying in that area near butler Blvd
Sitting n section 132