Ride the Playmakers

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Good lord dude. 56 points and gobs of yardage. What the heck do you want? PJ seems fully aware that Thomas has to be watched closely. Hence bringing in Byerly on a couple drives.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
I say continue what we are doing on offense...working pretty well.

Our offense isn't about getting certain guys more touches...it's more than that...it's all about numbers advantage and getting a hat on a hat...our offense isn't built to just target one certain guy...Our offense is a machine at this point and a true TEAM offense.

Scoring fast doesn't alwasys = wins...do what it takes to win.

I really don't see any complaints about our offense right now.

Why feed the troll?

/

yellojello

Jolly Good Fellow
Look who they played before us..

Classic response. This is the GT fanbase in a nutshell:

Twist facts to support whatever argument they want to make. If we hadn't put up point and/or had lost the game, people would be saying how the O can't move the ball against good defenses. Since we won the game, now people will point to who they played prior to us in an attempt to discredit the O. If you don't like the O, it's better to say you don't like it, instead of using bizarre assertions to discredit it.

Tdippp

Ramblin' Wreck

Twist facts to support whatever argument they want to make. If we hadn't put up point and/or had lost the game, people would be saying how the O can't move the ball against good defenses. Since we won the game, now people will point to who they played prior to us in an attempt to discredit the O. If you don't like the O, it's better to say you don't like it, instead of using bizarre assertions to discredit it.
I was just being realistic.. If they had played an Offensive powerhouse already like UNC or Oregon i would give credit. But why give credit where it's not due?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.

I fully agree with your point but I also don't believe for a second that Pitt is a top 10 defense. I've been bashing Pitt all year though so I have to stand by that. Doesn't take anything away from our guys though IMO. Our offense has shown plenty of times we can move the ball on anyone.

jason

Georgia Tech Fan
Some people just need something to complain about. If we tried to cut down on JT's carries it would kill our offense. It all starts with him and his speed that opens everything up.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

There was a thread on Pitt Defense before the game. You might want to check it out and perhaps apologize for besmirching fans for twisting the facts after the game.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I fully agree with your point but I also don't believe for a second that Pitt is a top 10 defense. I've been bashing Pitt all year though so I have to stand by that. Doesn't take anything away from our guys though IMO. Our offense has shown plenty of times we can move the ball on anyone.
Not being argumentative here but just want to point out that Tech more than doubled the number of points scored on Pittsburgh by any other team this year. That does suggest that Pitt has not faced an offense of this caliber before. But that is good news for Tech not bad news.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
How did Days look at BB?

Had some nice, hard runs. Didn't make many people miss with the shiftiness that Laskey has showed. Preferred to lower his head and deliver a blow, which is what I think we all expected. Sims-like day. The one big negative was a fumble in which he never really secured the ball before getting popped on a dive.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Days was solid....a real battering ram. Did have one fumble but I didnt get the sense it is something that will happen any more than with Laskey. Days is a little less cagey than Laskey, but more punishing.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Days was solid....a real battering ram. Did have one fumble but I didnt get the sense it is something that will happen any more than with Laskey. Days is a little less cagey than Laskey, but more punishing.
nicolas-cage-facts.jpg