Ride the Playmakers

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Hard to criticize a decisive win but CPJ has to get our playmakers the ball more.
Cant keep riding JT, he's not built for the pounding.
With that said got to get Snoddy, Zenon, & Smelter more touches. I'll add Days and Waller to the mix as well. They have shown they are more than capable. Screw a death march and score, score, and score again. Run teams out the stadium.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I say continue what we are doing on offense...working pretty well.

Our offense isn't about getting certain guys more touches...it's more than that...it's all about numbers advantage and getting a hat on a hat...our offense isn't built to just target one certain guy...Our offense is a machine at this point and a true TEAM offense.

Scoring fast doesn't alwasys = wins...do what it takes to win.

I really don't see any complaints about our offense right now.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

Our offense isn't about getting certain guys more touches...it's more than that...it's all about numbers advantage and getting a hat on a hat...our offense isn't built to just target one certain guy...Our offense is a machine at this point and a true TEAM offense.

Could not agree more. This is an offense in which the defense cannot focus on any one or two players. Anybody on the field at any given time is a threat to cut your throat when you aren't looking.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer

We've target players before and its worked whether Bay Bay or Godhigh playmakers get more touches and thats with any offense.
What Im saying is playing to run the clock is cool if you score. But if you dony score you leave room for inferior opponents to hang close or overcome you ie Duke. I say keep the pedal down and score as much as you can. Go for the juggular.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Whatever we let them back in the game first half being conservative.
Screw that keep yout foot on their throat.
We were up 28-0 and the first play Paul Johnson called when we had the ball again was a bomb down the field. There was just nobody open.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
We've target players before and its worked whether Bay Bay or Godhigh playmakers get more touches and thats with any offense.
What Im saying is playing to run the clock is cool if you score. But if you dony score you leave room for inferior opponents to hang close or overcome you ie Duke. I say keep the pedal down and score as much as you can. Go for the juggular.

We do target certain guys just like we did with those guys.

Why do those guys need more touches now? I mean really a ceiling can't be much higher than what we ar doing right now.

We keep the pedal down we could have lost a game like Miami.

I just don't understand why we would want to change anything on a offense that is rolling like we are right now.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
attachment.php