Returning players for 2021-22

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
after the 0-2 start, there were some (a minority) gtswarmers that were adamant that pastner was/is the right guy and that people calling for his head were delusional. if memory serves, @MtnWasp had the post of the year way back in october or november where he laid out why it was asinine for gt fans to think we needed a new coach.
Put some respeck on my name...lol

Techster

Helluva Engineer
The bottle with the green cap is a Viet Namese chili sauce. If that's the red on his plate, the face is expected.

Green cap is Sriracha (from Thailand), and first bottle to the left looks like Tabasco. Not sure about the other bottles. Theres also ketchup packets in front of him.

On another note, Cholula > Tabasco. IMO.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Scholarship FR are now listed on the roster.

Any new walk ons will probably be added soon, now that Summer session has started.

GT_EE78

Banned
I guess our unknowns are the status of Jose Alvarado, Jermontae Hill, and a possible transfer big guy.
We also don't know when that infraction committee will be reconsidering the 1 scholarship reduction.
my recollection could be faulty, but i think it originally was until Sept 2023 and then ncaa directed that it be reviewed.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
There are so many names on these lists. Wow. Truthfully I don't think Jose is on drafting radars. I guess it somewhat boils down to does he wanna play immediately overseas, etc or wait another year. I can't fault him whatever he decides.

GT_EE78

Banned
There are so many names on these lists. Wow. Truthfully I don't think Jose is on drafting radars. I guess it somewhat boils down to does he wanna play immediately overseas, etc or wait another year. I can't fault him whatever he decides.
agree whatever Jose decides is fine. List is huge.
Maybe we can get lucky if some of those tall guys who are maintaining eligibility jump into the portal b4 the July1 deadline.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
If they have Summer League I definitely see him on a Summer League roster. And with Jose he's gonna look much better in a game than in a workout so maybe a team signs him at that point