Remarkable stat for TM

MidtownJacket

Staff member
TM's pitches were a thing of beauty as well. He seems to force the LB's to commit to him before he would pitch. Took a couple of hard steps towards them to bring them in then pitched it. Was really good to see, reminded me of the JT would pitch the ball sometimes.
THIS IS HUGE! We have to have the defender commit before pitching or else we get swallowed by the two guys attacking the receiver of said pitch from his left AND right. This is why so many of us have been hemming and hawing about pitch relationship and it continues to be the focus for us. It is in effect our quick pass or slant route so we have to hit it with the same level of crispness as a traditional qb would on a screen pass or two/three step drop and dime.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
THIS IS HUGE! We have to have the defender commit before pitching or else we get swallowed by the two guys attacking the receiver of said pitch from his left AND right. This is why so many of us have been hemming and hawing about pitch relationship and it continues to be the focus for us. It is in effect our quick pass or slant route so we have to hit it with the same level of crispness as a traditional qb would on a screen pass or two/three step drop and dime.
Did you notice how many times he pitched the ball (seemingly) past the LOS? I think I saw it two or three times. Just like you said about the pitch relationship, it was much better on Saturday, as folks were in the right place even on the "late" pitches. I put late in quotes because I thought they were at the perfect time, but the announcer kept calling it late.

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow

2:33
2:45
3:31
3:55 (thing of beauty by the way)
7:07
7:31
11:33
17:52 (Tobias Oliver)
18:35 (Tobias Oliver fake pitch)
20:34 (Tobias Oliver)