Redshirts from 2014 - Biggest Impact in 2015?

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
Which guys from the Scout team do you guys think might have the biggest impact on next season, and why?

Here are a few of mine:

Leggett - B-back competition is going to be his to lose. It sounded like they liked what they saw of him during the year with a lot of talk about burning his redshirt. Hopefully he can step in and make an impact right away.

Brown - sounds like he was a beast on the O-line and would have played this year if we were not as deep a we are.

Qua Searcy - WR seems to be another place where playmakers can step right in. I think he has a chance to be a big part of 2015.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Which guys from the Scout team do you guys think might have the biggest impact on next season, and why?

Here are a few of mine:

Leggett - B-back competition is going to be his to lose. It sounded like they liked what they saw of him during the year with a lot of talk about burning his redshirt. Hopefully he can step in and make an impact right away.

Brown - sounds like he was a beast on the O-line and would have played this year if we were not as deep a we are.

Qua Searcy - WR seems to be another place where playmakers can step right in. I think he has a chance to be a big part of 2015.
I agree with every word you wrote!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Leggett will be the best RS Fr. The position is made for him. This is based on what a team trainer had to say from practices.

After this year though, who will be his back up?

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
Leggett will be the best RS Fr. The position is made for him. This is based on what a team trainer had to say from practices.

After this year though, who will be his back up?

Quaide is enrolling early so I would assume he will be the most likely back-up, if not a starter. Also Lands-Davis. We will be really young at RB. Any chance we move someone to BB? Marcus Allen?

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
@Eric , is that a reflection of how highly they think of the incoming freshmen recievers and Jeune/Messick/Summers? Or is it just a better fit for his skill set? I had heard maybe one of the Austin twins would be moving to AB?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I like Byerly taking snaps at BBack and QB in the spring.

Mr. Days(father)was overheard on the plane ride back, liking the BBACK idea.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Ant. Harrell for Nealy, Summers next man up at WR. Neither were R/S.

Whitehead, Hunt-Days can make an impact, after sitting out. Remember, Hunt-Days has more semesters ahead of him before fall semester commences.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm just wondering how much Leggett pushed both Laskey and Days into having the seasons they both did at B-Back. You have to be a heckuva a player to have CPJ considering taking off the redshirt six games into your freshman season. This gives me great hope with him heading into spring and 2015.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@Eric , is that a reflection of how highly they think of the incoming freshmen recievers and Jeune/Messick/Summers? Or is it just a better fit for his skill set? I had heard maybe one of the Austin twins would be moving to AB?

No idea...would seem like it.

I do know he (Searcy) has been with the A Back group lately..Yeah I expect one of the Austin twins to move over.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Would you say Lance?
Seems like we saw more of Lawrence on the field late in the season, in the secondary.

Note: Hankins came in the Mutt game at a crucial time in the fourth quarter. He did not embarrass himself one iota. I noticed he kept his lane, stayed in position.